First Look: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver, Fairway Wood & Hybrid

Yup. I want one.

Put the 220 into play today and hit it well, quite well, but had to turn it down to 8.5 to get it in the window launch and spin wise I wanted to working with the GC2.

That makes me want to hit this, badly. It’s a different beast...but that’s why I want to give it a go.

Hi.

Me again.

Still just 👀‘ing this driver.

I want to see you throw the FW in a shootout.

I want to see you throw the FW in a shootout.
My FW ho’ing days are over for now, but I’m still trying to commit to a driver. 😭

This is haunting me.

What’s the chances a pro shop having these in stock? I would love to see this lineup in person.

What’s the chances a pro shop having these in stock? I would love to see this lineup in person.

There will be a small amount, but with such a launch, most are going online.

Since I just sold my Forged Tec heads....this becomes more tempting.

My local store mgr mentioned the Pro line. He said I haven’t even had a chance to sell the EXS220 line yet due to Covid and now they are coming out with a new line l. Made it sound like They would be getting it in.

My local store mgr mentioned the Pro line. He said I haven’t even had a chance to sell the EXS220 line yet due to Covid and now they are coming out with a new line l. Made it sound like They would be getting it in.

And that he is confused on what the Pro line is. Its not a replacement of EXS 220

curious is he is saying that thinking this is a replacement for the EXS220 line. Because if so, he better get some more info from his rep. Either way, I hope they make it in to enough spots for people to get a look at them.

And that he is confused on what the Pro line is. Its not a replacement of EXS 220

He’s not confused. As we were talking about how the Pro line would not fit my game (i’m not a high spin high speed player) and how Tour Edge is really bringing it right now with options for everyone.

He was just making the statement as his shop is full With inventory right now with hardly any open floor space to display it. They have really expanded their soft lines over the past 2-3 years after moving into a larger retail space. Matter of fact they just moved all their bags up high above everything around the perimeter of the shop to add additional space up front where the Tour Edge racks now currently reside.

He’s not confused. As we were talking about how the Pro line would not fit my game (i’m not a high spin high speed player) and how Tour Edge is really bringing it right now with options for everyone.

He was just making the statement as his shop is full With inventory right now with hardly any open floor space to display it. They have really expanded their soft lines over the past 2-3 years after moving into a larger retail space. Matter of fact they just moved all their bags up high above everything around the perimeter of the shop to add additional space up front where the Tour Edge racks now currently reside.

I guess my question would be, would it be different had they come out at the same time? Meaning two different driver models, like most companies have (or more).

I totally get the lack of space, just seems that asking for time to sell off something that is not really related to make space for a limited edition tour van product is odd.

curious is he is saying that thinking this is a replacement for the EXS220 line. Because if so, he better get some more info from his rep. Either way, I hope they make it in to enough spots for people to get a look at them.

he’ll fit it in.
he’s really clued in to product which is refreshing. They have a grass roots feel vs big box store.

I walk in and he’ll shout out. Hey I know you like so and so brands/clubs and will usually drop some insider Info a couple months out which is cool. Nothing too specific but just enough to spark some dialogue.

he’ll fit it in.
he’s really clued in to product which is refreshing. They have a grass roots feel vs big box store.

I walk in and he’ll shout out. Hey I know you like so and so brands/clubs and will usually drop some insider Info a couple months out which is cool. Nothing too specific but just enough to spark some dialogue.

I like that. I don't trust the guys at our local golf store.

I like that. I don't trust the guys at our local golf store.

Can definitely be hit and miss per store.
i mentioned my involvement on the TEEm Tour Edge to him. They don’t have any Wingman putters in yet. If I drop by this week I was going to bring itin and show the guys there.

Um......DEEP, is the word that comes to mind...

40875BB3-E3DB-49B0-AA3E-7FAA925FD274.jpeg

Lead sled
Hahaha, nah, JUUUUUUUST right.

Beat part? I requested D5 and they nailed it. TEE and PING are the only two I’ve ever had accomplish my request there, outside of ordering from Will at Peoples Golf

Back