First swings in two years

Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=861961747149504&l=8716125569230749159

Today I went to the driving range, for my first swings since my total hip replacement July 15, and the first swings in virtually two years. My very first shot, with a SW, dropped 8 feet from the pin I took aim at. Every shot was struck on the face, not all of them great but no fats, no blades or thins, no shanks - I guess after two years I expected some dorky shots, but none happened. The greatest part was the stability I felt in my stance. Toward the end of the bucket Mrs. SAM came out and took this video of swings with the SW, then a 6 iron, then the driver.

Love it! Know that you were missing the game -
So happy for you man!

Nice, love the swing too bud!

Awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back! Maybe I should get a hip replaced :alien:. You make a really nice move at the ball for sure.

JM

Steve I watched that beautiful swing many years ago in Augusta and you still have it! You were born with the silver spoon of golf bruther :thumb:

Looking great! I know you are excited to be back out there! I'm still trying to get my groove on after having back surgery earlier this year. I'm looking forward to getting out there on a regular basis myself. Glad to see you back.

Nice! Even with a two year layoff it doesn't look like your swing got a bit of rust on it. Great setup too!

Another Awesome!!

If you can hold on to that sensation you'll be back to your old handicap in no time and then some.

Very cool! Gotta feel good to pick up the sticks again. Keep up the good swings!

Back