Fit Like a Pro Coming in 2019

Like what I’m hearing so far on this one!

THP is bringing it in 19!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man all of the big boys are coming out to play next year!

Another great opportunity!

Looking forward to more details, sounds great from the little mentioned so far (behind the scenes with Bridgestone).

Got my curiosity up. Now to find out what will happen.

So many of the THP events you do get fitted (and treated) like a pro. Interesting.............

Love Bridgestone golf, their products have also been very good and have that JDM type mystic to me. Their J15 Driving forged are one on the irons sets I wish I had kept on gaming.

Unfortunately they lost their way a bit and it is almost impossible to demo or be fit for their Equipment outside a THP Event like this. Very interested in this Event to say the least.

I should say that this is not a THP Event, we have one of those with them next year though. This is a fun special attraction though : )

Just bumping this

Is it too late to edit my entry for the third golden ticket?

Who wouldn't want to be set up like Sneds and Kooch?

Another intriging possibility once, if, hope, pray, when I win the Golden ticket!!!

Super interested if the dates work!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Good to see Bridgestone getting involved next year..a fun special attraction.

I'm all ears.

Love that B-Stone is jumping back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all ears.

That was my first thought, also. The struggles of Bridgestone have been well documented and discussed here on the forums. There have been tons of opinions about how or if they can rebound (particularly given their current strategies). O.K. Bridgestone, you have mine (and the forum's) attention. Knock our socks off. Very interested in this (and the upcoming THP event).

That was my first thought, also. The struggles of Bridgestone have been well documented and discussed here on the forums. There have been tons of opinions about how or if they can rebound (particularly given their current strategies). O.K. Bridgestone, you have mine (and the forum's) attention. Knock our socks off. Very interested in this (and the upcoming THP event).

I "like" some of the equipment they have thrown out so far. And the last time two THPers got to go there and get fit, they got some killer gear. While that didn't draw a ton of attention post event, it was still cool and something I think many would really enjoy.

Sounds good, can't wait to see what this is

I "like" some of the equipment they have thrown out so far. And the last time two THPers got to go there and get fit, they got some killer gear. While that didn't draw a ton of attention post event, it was still cool and something I think many would really enjoy.

I've always had an afar appreciation for Bridgestone. Their irons always looked to be "out of my league" but they kept my attention, nonetheless (kinda like that hottie in English class with the great smile and perfect rack). When they ascended to the #2 spot in the golf ball market I thought they were on the cusp of something really special and then it seemed they just fell off the planet (unless you were in the market to buy a set of the tires that they endlessly advertised on the Golf Channel *another thing I thought was just weird*). I'm genuinely intrigued about what they have to say/offer to the golfing public. Like I said, They've got my attention. Should be fun!

Agree with you there. If that is what this opportunity entails - going to their HQ and getting fit like the two THPers did, this could jump to the top of my event ponder list. I always wanted to play their DPF line, and have come close to buying J15 CB heads on the bay.

I’d bet those who get this experience don’t ghost this go around.

Super interested if the dates work!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lol, I will make the dates work for Bridgestone, their Tour Bx-Blades are gorgeous and I love the way the B330 Rxs ball works any way i want them to. good stuff

Got my attention for sure. Looking forward to more on this!!!

Of course you chuck out this grenade when the idea of a Golden Ticket is still out there! Ooh, pondering!

Back