Food Picture Thread

Moes.

seja6ema.jpg

me7uqe3u.jpg

Love me some Moes.

Food Picture Thread

Made a little southwest chicken salad in tortilla shells last night.
a5u8u6uj.jpg

Chicken breast, stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. Ohhh tasty.

Chicken breast, stuffed with jalapeno cream cheese, wrapped in bacon. Ohhh tasty.

I have only recently discovered jalapeno cream cheese. Needless to say, it is awesome and I wonder where it has been all my life.

This is from last summer on a trip to visit my family. Dinner on the banks of the Youghiogheny River

Fresh caught smallmouth bass and catfish with butter, garlic, onions, peppers, tomato, and carrots.

uploadfromtaptalk1389818167477.jpg

Sent from my ADR6300

I have only recently discovered jalapeno cream cheese. Needless to say, it is awesome and I wonder where it has been all my life.

Same, this was the first time I ever had it.

sege7eqe.jpg

the food truck that stops at work drummed up an honorary day for the seahawks with beast burgers. and they came with a side of skittles
2cohs21.jpg

Turkey Cheese Rolls and Mac & Cheese for dinner tonight.
abu6apar.jpg

Is that truffle that I see in the poutine?

I'm really hoping that's truffle.
I was wonder the same Seth, and I hope there is a lot more to that plate size!

ymemeqeg.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

uje9agyt.jpg

Breakfast this morning.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cheeseburger Pizza.... So Much Want

BeMc8FuCUAAYGPC.png:large

2 Juicy Lucy's in the same day, it was enough to end my enjoyment of burgers for easily 6 months, possibly a year. I'm weird like that though, if I eat too much of the same thing I can't look at it for a very long time.

I know how that goes. After my surgery for 4 weeks all I could eat for every meal was mushy meatloaf, mashed potatoes, pudding, jello, or pastina. I cant even look at any of those things without getting nauseous.

2 Juicy Lucy's in the same day, it was enough to end my enjoyment of burgers for easily 6 months, possibly a year. I'm weird like that though, if I eat too much of the same thing I can't look at it for a very long time.

GG.... I'm allergic to beef so I can jump on the wagon with you

KG

Just Tapping Away

I know how that goes. Aftermy surgery for 4 weeks all I could eat for every meal was mushy meatloaf, mashed potatoes, pudding, jello, or pastina. I cant even look at any of those things without getting nauseous.

Yup, that's how my body reacts too. Wow, I haven't heard pastina in years!

GG.... I'm allergic to beef so I can jump on the wagon with you

KG

Just Tapping Away

Wow, really? Allergic to beef? I didn't even know there was a beef allergy. I don't know why I am surprised, there is an allergy for everything.

Back