FootJoy HyperFlex Wrapid

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting shoe just arrived at THP HQ and here is a quick unboxing from Instagram.

I don't mind those. I can't say they would be my first choice but they're not terrible. I do miss having a good pair of shoes with BOA/Disc though. That was such a genius idea.

I actually like those a lot. Look like a pair of slippers or a real comfy shoe.

They look comfy but from this view, seem just plain ugly.
CCCCF87F-3CCB-4941-AA5E-5CB1D60C338E.png

Why did they take half a golf shoe with the bottom and outside and mix it with half a house shoe for the top and inside. My first thought was these look pretty dang sweet to dang these are ugly. I went back to watch the video again to make sure that’s what I saw and it confirmed it.

Not a fan!

Any waterproofing? I kind of like the look, but I only wear spikes when it's wet.

Slippers with cleats....yuck!

Any waterproofing? I kind of like the look, but I only wear spikes when it's wet.
None of my info sent to me had anything about waterproofing. They might have more on the website.

I don’t mind that

wonder how water resistant/comfortable it is

Will be a pass for sure. Not a look or color combo IMO

The heather grey with the red don’t do much for me but if it was a solid white, I would be down.

I really like them. Too bad they’re probably going to be north of $160

I was waiting for there to be a Velcro strap.

Interesting shoe just arrived at THP HQ and here is a quick unboxing from Instagram.

Man. I actually like those a good bit. FJ is slowly intriguing me.

None of my info sent to me had anything about waterproofing. They might have more on the website.
2 Year waterproof guarantee.

Not my first choice, I'm more of a traditionalist with golf shoes I've found...and at $180, they wouldn't make on my feet anyway. To rich for my blood, as they say.

No chance on these. They look comfy, but super ugly to me, not my style.

I don’t think I’m “cool” enough to pull these off.

That’s exactly what FJ should be doing to get younger golf/athletes to look at the brand.
That upper can be toned down a lot and you could slip a non cleated outsole onto it too.
way to go Footjoy.

Back