Forum Testing Signup - Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 & 815 DBD Drivers

Thank you THP and CALLAWAY for an awesome opportunity. This club will get a thorough workout and will often get second, third, and fourth opinions from other denver area guys I play with. We will attempt to give an honest and detailed feedback with comparisons against other drivers on hand. Between me, j4u, and milehighgolfer we have a few :). Bio cell, biocell+, 2014 BB, G30, ALPHA 815 and the DBD.
I am always open for any kind of questions via PM, text, call or come tee it up with me and ask in person :)

congrats testers, looking forward to the feedback

Looking forward to hear what folks think of these

Congrats to the testers. Looking forward to this one.

Solid group of testers. Will be anxious to hear the feedback.

Nice Miller Time!

Congrats fellas

Congrats to all the testers. Excited to hear feedback on this one... Especially the DBD

Congrats testers, can't wait to hear feedback on this.

Congratulations testers. We will be watching!

An excellent set of testers, as the snow continues to fly here in NE today I can't wait to live vicariously through you all, I'm eager to hear what you all think.

Congrats to all the testers. I look forward to seeing the pics and reading the reviews.

Congrats guys! You guys are gonna have a blast testing these! Can't wait to hear what you guys think!

Thank you THP and CALLAWAY for an awesome opportunity. This club will get a thorough workout and will often get second, third, and fourth opinions from other denver area guys I play with. We will attempt to give an honest and detailed feedback with comparisons against other drivers on hand. Between me, j4u, and milehighgolfer we have a few :). Bio cell, biocell+, 2014 BB, G30, ALPHA 815 and the DBD.
I am always open for any kind of questions via PM, text, call or come tee it up with me and ask in person :)

Looking forward to working with you and the DBD, buddy!

Brianbigoats with Callaway in the bag!!!!! This is gonna be good.

Congrats to all of you guys!

Brianbigoats with Callaway in the bag!!!!! This is gonna be good.

Congrats to all of you guys!

I already have the MD2 wedges if it drives the SLDR out of the bag after testing i might have to use a SLDR headcover i feel better about myself :act-up:

Congrats guys. Looking forward to the reviews!

Solid testing crew right there! Congrats fellas, looking forward to your thoughts

Congrats guys. Looking forward to your thoughts

Congrats Testers! Looking forward to your opinions!

Congrats guys!!

Congrats to brianbigoats, Spring182, Miller Time, kc720 & OUZO Power. Solid group of testers although Kang has probably pre-ordered the 815 DBD already :laughing:

Congrats to brianbigoats, Spring182, Miller Time, kc720 & OUZO Power. Solid group of testers although Kang has probably pre-ordered the 815 DBD already :laughing:
Preordered alpha 815 not the DBD lol.

Back