Free 30 minute GolfTec lesson

Well I've now had the free one, a swing analysis and have signed up for 15 lessons. I'm really excited! Through the first two sessions the pro has me working on stance and grip (which are coming along well) and takeaway (hands in/club head out). Apparently I swing the club head WAY to far inside, resulting in an over-the-top swing (pulls left and slices) I really like the instant video feedback that GolfTec uses and the comparison to pros (my coach uses Stuart Appleby alot). I can see what I did right and what still needs work.
The only thing I question is not being able to see the ball flight. Anybody have thoughts on hitting into nets at your lessons???

I went for my 30 min lesson today. It was great! We worked on keeping my left elbow tucked and compacting my swing. It really helped out with my accuracy at the range this afternoon. I was still achieving the same distances, but with a more short and straighter swing. Thanks Golf Tec for doing this promotion.

Just got back from my "30 minute" *cough* hour and a half *cough* lesson...realized that I use too strong of a grip, have good shoulder movement, need a bit more hip turn, and LOVE my new irons.

I think I am going to sign up for some lessons just because that guy was so nice.

I have my free session tomorrow and I'm pretty excited for it. This might be a dumb question but did you guys bring your whole bag or just a few clubs?

I have my free session tomorrow and I'm pretty excited for it. This might be a dumb question but did you guys bring your whole bag or just a few clubs?

I ended up only hitting a 6 iron but I brought my driver too.

Bring your whole bag as if you were going for a full lesson, you never know what they'll end up working on with you. Have fun!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Bring your whole bag as if you were going for a full lesson, you never know what they'll end up working on with you. Have fun!QUOTE]

+1 They'll ask you what you want to work on, focus on that bu they might want to see a swing from other clubs too.

My lesson was great. I wrote down everything I thought I was doing wrong to see how well I self diagnose. My coach pointed out the root of my problem after 2 swings. Been working on it. I can't wait for my next lesson.

Just signed up. Appointment is aug 26. Hopefully they can fix my pull hook with the driver!

I just got back from my free 30 minute analysis (which turned into an hour) and it was awesome. I went to the Boca Raton location and I highly recommend it to anyone in the Broward/Palm Beach area. I made improvements in my take away and corrected my hip turn just in the hour I was there. I'll be signing up for some lessons very soon.

I just got back from my free 30 minute analysis (which turned into an hour) and it was awesome. I went to the Boca Raton location and I highly recommend it to anyone in the Broward/Palm Beach area. I made improvements in my take away and corrected my hip turn just in the hour I was there. I'll be signing up for some lessons very soon.

glad it went well! i signed up for lessons right after my free lesson. worth every penny!

I signed up for this promo back in July, but then started working with a new swing coach and didn't want to get differing thoughts pulling me in different directions. I decided it was time to get some second thoughts. I emailed the guys at the Westshore shop in Tampa asking if it was still possible to take advantage. They said to give them a call and set up an appointment. I went in today and had my 30 minute swing evaluation. I came away extremely impressed. The instructor was able to easily convey to me what changes he thought needed to be made using the software. He also was able to tell what my instructor had been working on with me by watching me swing. I came away very impressed with both his knowledge, and the process Golftec is built on. I can really see how this would be greatly beneficial to my game.

I was really close to signing up today. The problem I run into is distance. I live 45 minutes away, I drive a gas guzzling pick up, so the distance adds 20 bucks to the cost of ever lesson, plus it doesn't allow me to take advantage of the included video practice. He did mention an out of town program they offer, he said he was going to email me the specifics, that it could end up working out better for me. I am heavily considering signing up and making it work. I am not unhappy with my current coach, and I think I would work with him again in the future, but I think I'm at the point where I could benefit greatly from going through the program.

Back