Free Equipment, Fitting & Playing Bellerive: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

the venue is fantasstic!

I'm debating getting into this one as the schedule is getting busy that time of the year.

This is exciting. Can’t wait to sign up.

I'm ready to put my name in the hopper! Let's go!!!

Wow! This is pretty amazing!

This going to absolutely rock. Can't wait to see the sign ups.

Welp, time to freak out

WANT. This looks so damn amazing. First class all the way.

This event is just amazing and the bar keeps getting raised on it each year. I will be signing up for sure!

I'm soooo glad I got into the first #ShaftUp in '17, it's gonna be a tough event to get into this year and I couldn't be happier about that. Not so much for a lot of my best friend from THP that I've gushed about this event to, because I know a lot of them really want to go, but happy that this event has really grown into something that is so coveted and for good reason. I mean EVERYONE should be trying to get into this! It's AWESOME and it's 100% FREE!

It's an event that the sponsor goes all in on and has as much fun doing as we have participating in it. Except maybe when a THP'er tries to kill him with a golf ball...even a Danny Le fitting can't every swing...LOL!!!

the venue is fantasstic!

I'm debating getting into this one as the schedule is getting busy that time of the year.

As much as I'd love to do this because it's beyond amazing and I could see my family, I think my boss would skin me alive... Plus I'd say my luck is pretty much through for the year.

As much as I'd love to do this because it's beyond amazing and I could see my family, I think my boss would skin me alive... Plus I'd say my luck is pretty much through for the year.

Trust me, it would be worth it!

That's what I was thinking, I won't get another chance to play that course

I'm attending my first THP event April 20th, so I haven't even experienced anything yet but, there's not a question in my mind. Besides, I get from June-August off work maybe there will be another shaft up I can chase!

This is insane. I absolutely want in but that weekend isn't gonna work. Volunteer fire fighter training gets in the way again.... But i can't wait to follow along and I will absolutely be putting my name in the hat for the other two. This is amazing. Hats off to THP, UST and Cobra.

Absolutely insane. And the course is the topping on the cake. So, I have a business conference scheduled then and am already contemplating how I can get out of it...even if I am one of the presenters

I'm attending my first THP event April 20th, so I haven't even experienced anything yet but, there's not a question in my mind. Besides, I get from June-August off work maybe there will be another shaft up I can chase!

Just think about that trip you are going on, and then imagine everything free including travel, food, equipment and fitting by one of the best for shaft up! Tell your boss sorry haha.

This is amazing! I'm already off work that week and I live about 90 minutes away!

Just think about that trip you are going on, and then imagine everything free including travel, food, equipment and fitting by one of the best for shaft up! Tell your boss sorry haha.

Cough cough ... I feel a sickness coming on around that date.

Ok. Is it next week yet?

Shaft up is always right at the top of my wish list, and this year will be no different. This first one is waaayy over the top, and there's no doubt each venue will be the same. I'll be on the lookout next week for the sign up notification--you betcha!

I went to put the dates on my calendar and they're already there! Playing at Bellerive is THP 2018..big things!

Amazing is the word that comes to mind. I gotta ask the boss off for those dates tomorrow.

This sounds amazing. Would a female newbie golfer be out of place?

This sounds amazing. Would a female newbie golfer be out of place?

If you're an albatross member you can sign up for anything, pretty sure they don't exclude anyone on this site for anything.

Back