Free Equipment, Fitting & Playing Bellerive: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Wow. Just unreal.

Just think about that trip you are going on, and then imagine everything free including travel, food, equipment and fitting by one of the best for shaft up! Tell your boss sorry haha.

You are NOT helping! :laugh:

You are NOT helping! :laugh:

I run a department in a grocery store and told my boss there wasn't any way I was coming to work the weekend before Thanksgiving because I got in the shaft up finale last year. Shaft up is truly special, to be treated like a star and have everything paid for is an unreal experience.

I was just looking at the course. 7460 yards ... Holy Long Course Batman! I hope THP'ers will be playing from like the white tees, otherwise it's going to be a long day.

This sounds amazing. Would a female newbie golfer be out of place?

Of course. THP is owned by a female newbie golfer and we wouldnt have it any other way.

I run a department in a grocery store and told my boss there wasn't any way I was coming to work the weekend before Thanksgiving because I got in the shaft up finale last year. Shaft up is truly special, to be treated like a star and have everything paid for is an unreal experience.
I teach at a High school, and we're on spring break the week before and I'm headed to AZ the week after, I'm pretty sure my boss would sh*t a live chicken if I told her I needed off lol!

Damn this is sweet. Looking forward to trying to get in!

I teach at a High school, and we're on spring break the week before and I'm headed to AZ the week after, I'm pretty sure my boss would sh*t a live chicken if I told her I needed off lol!

please make sure to film that if that happens...

Awesome course there!

Wow. Would love to add Missouri to my list of states played and this would be the ultimate way to do it. Fitting with Danny Lee would be epic. Have been trying to get into this event for the last couple of years and I will continue to try.

Everything about this event is perfect and I'm bummed the dates don't work for me. This will be a must follow - good luck all.

This whole premise of this event in bonkers... good luck to everyone signing up!

Oh my. What a freaking awesome event at an amazing venue. Those 2 THPers are going to be in for a TREAT!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amazing course!!! 2 lucky thpers will have a treat in store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, This is pretty awesome!

Holy cow!!! JB wasn't kidding around when he said everything this year would be bigger and better!! Can't wait for this one

This is just amazing! THP just keeps outdoing itself. The site just keeps evolving, the events are world class, no one does what THP does. No one!

The dates on this one don't work out for me, but I am preemptively thrilled for whoever gets into this one. What a gorgeous course!

Last edited:
Awesome event! Good luck all!

Ugh! This event looks so amazing. Unfortunately I can’t enter. I am a CPA and no shot I’ll be able to go on a trip that close to the filing deadline. Good luck to all who enter. I’ll be watching the action and wishing I could have entered. What could have been?!?! Haha

Ugh! This event looks so amazing. Unfortunately I can’t enter. I am a CPA and no shot I’ll be able to go on a trip that close to the filing deadline. Good luck to all who enter. I’ll be watching the action and wishing I could have entered. What could have been?!?! Haha

cpa here too and super bummed i can’t put my name in. BUT, there will be other opportunities!

This sounds amazing. Would a female newbie golfer be out of place?
Everyone is welcome so definitely throw your name in the hat!

Back