Fs: Ultra Rare Scotty Cameron Dancing Rainbow Circle T Black Headcover! Look!

Flykixz23

Reaction score
Handicap
Lock it up!

Last edited:
$500 for a headcover? Is that a typo?

Not at all a typo! Check them out on EBAY....there are plenty of other Headcovers in the 1-2k dollar range. This is for true Scotty Cameron Circle T fans/ Collectors! The price is actually great for considering everyone else wanting 550-900 currently on ebay!

I own 2 of them! Clearly states that in the description!

Let's keep this thread clear now unless someone has interest please.

Per the terms of the marketplace, items listed in eBay while listed here are not allowed.

Thanks #Cookie!

As stated, I owned 3 of these, kept 2!

Final Drop! $490.00 shipped usps priority!

Last edited:
If you are keeping 2, and selling 1, then you have one listed here and ebay?

PM Sent

Not too hard to figure out, he had 3, put 1 on ebay and 1 on here. Nice looking cover, GLWS.

I have already Explained to Dean everything. I had originally to start 5 of these I paid $2,400 for. 2 in white and 3 in black. I sold 1 white and 1 Black to a member of my old country club. I have my only white one on my CAM & CO. GSS putter. I have left over then 2 black covers! I am selling one on ebay and one on here. I already explained myself to DDec so my thread can stop being jumbled up on here. Thanks. i would appreciate only interested buyers to post in the thread or to contact me. I would like to sell these to come up with some fees I must pay unexpectedly. Thank You!

Thank you, someone gets what I was finally trying to get out to everyone! She is a beauty and hoping to move both to put towards some unexpected large bills!

Back