Fujikura Ventus Shafts

Local fitter that often does club work for me called and said he got the Red (and Blue & Black as well of course) and invited me to come by to try the Red in my driver. Not sure which launch monitor he has (it is one of the high end ones), but I’m excited to give it a try sometime this week.

I’m loving Ventus blue - great trajectory and flight. It feels so stable but not boardy so I really feel like I can go after the ball

Got to try the Ventus Black at club champion Saturday....WOW! Great feel, not too stout at all. Really solid performance and extremely accurate. Ive raved about the UST Lin-Q since June and have no complaints at all but the Ventus Black was faster surprisingly for me

Anyone compare the Red to the Speeder V?
Thank you

The Ventus blue 7X has been my favorite shaft of all time. It is just amazing. I traded it for a project X green PVD 60 TX small batch because I got caught up in hype. While that is a good shaft, for me the Ventus was better. So I bought a new one.

I have always gotten amazing numbers with the Ventus.

1575490644423.png
1575490621840.png

The Ventus blue 7X has been my favorite shaft of all time. It is just amazing. I traded it for a project X green PVD 60 TX small batch because I got caught up in hype. While that is a good shaft, for me the Ventus was better. So I bought a new one.

I have always gotten amazing numbers with the Ventus.

View attachment 8917475
View attachment 8917474

Two different profiles between green and Fuji blue. Green is closer to Fiji black.

Two different profiles between green and Fuji blue. Green is closer to Fiji black.

I agree and knew that going in. I just wanted the new and shinny. I don't think the ventus black and the pro x green are even that similar. The green is very mid stiff. The black is ultra tip stiff. I get very good number most of the time with the hulk. I just am not a big fan of the feel.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal on a Ventus 6-S Blue (y)

Ventus is one of two shafts I really want to try in 2020. Secretly hoping for OEM offerings in 2020 drivers.

Anyone compare the Ventus lineup to the AD IZ?

I really want to try these in 2020.

I've been on a mca and gd kick. Fuji has always made great stuff so who knows what I'll do in 2020.

Finished my CC fitting on Monday and the Ventus Black is a monster! The blue is something I would not fit in to, but would probably be a good 3w shaft

I found the black to be a smoother Hzrdus black or ozik black tie.

Very impressive ball speeds and extremely accurate! Bad shots/contact really seemed to stay online and have less curve to them

I don’t think I’m exaggerating by saying it’s been the best feeling shaft I’ve ever swung

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone compare the Ventus lineup to the AD IZ?
I have hit the ventus blue and the iz. The both feel good, I found the IZ to be very squirrelly for me and had bad dispersion. The ventus blue feels great but is very tight. It almost feels automatic and self correcting.

I have hit the ventus blue and the iz. The both feel good, I found the IZ to be very squirrelly for me and had bad dispersion. The ventus blue feels great but is very tight. It almost feels automatic and self correcting.
Interesting...need to try one then. Thank you.

Interesting...need to try one then. Thank you.

You really should. I know that one shaft will not work for everyone. But, I am very impressed by this fuji offering. if you are following the gran daddy thread at all I noticed more than one guy ended up with ventus shafts after their fittings.

I use it in a 65 gram, regular flex but in this old man’s opinion it is the best shaft I’ve ever played and there have a lot of them!!!

You really should. I know that one shaft will not work for everyone. But, I am very impressed by this fuji offering. if you are following the gran daddy thread at all I noticed more than one guy ended up with ventus shafts after their fittings.

I’m also noticing that some the AD IZ guys on tour are switching (Jordan and Rickie)....

I’m also noticing that some the AD IZ guys on tour are switching (Jordan and Rickie)....
I was just going to say I saw Rickie had switched.

Keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal on a Ventus 6-S Blue (y)
Mint condition Blue 6-S on it's way to me. :cool:(y)
Stoked to get the shaft onto my driver and hit the driver/shaft combo I was actually fit to.

Mint condition Blue 6-S on it's way to me. :cool:(y)
Stoked to get the shaft onto my driver and hit the driver/shaft combo I was actually fit to.

Good luck man. I think you will be very happy.

Looks like I am jumping on the wagon and going to try one out in 6X the profile is similar to the GD AD BB and the Atmos Black both great shafts for me, I love trying new shafts out and this one has been on the radar since it came out.

Was fit into this line out at ECPC- initially black in driver, but I think it’s a bit much shaft for me. Switching to blue for new driver and have reds the fairways. They feel SO good!

Looks like I am jumping on the wagon and going to try one out in 6X the profile is similar to the GD AD BB and the Atmos Black both great shafts for me, I love trying new shafts out and this one has been on the radar since it came out.
What driver are you putting it in? I hit the Ventus Black during my Club Champion driver fitting and really liked it, but I preferred the BB 6X. Overall, the Paderson Launch TP 65 beat them both for me. Just had a little better dispersion... not by much though. I still have a bb 6x chillin in the garage. Haven't decided if I'm going to swap the adapter and try it in the EF yet though.

Last edited:
I got fit into the Ventus Red 7X. Felt a lot tighter than I thought it would during my time with it. I have always had pretty good luck with the mid to higher launching shafts. Blueboards, AD TP, and such. Recently I have been playing the HZRDUS Green 60TX. I am liking the little more kick the Ventus Red gives. Aside from some off season play though, I don't have much more to offer other than it feels really robust. Not loose whatsoever.

Back