Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

Finally got this outdoors. My thoughts have changed quite a bit on this changed. Launch was pretty mid, and the feel in the hands did not feel as clunky. Definitely felt like a solid option for a tee club.

Decided to pull the shaft from the NL utility. Will install this shaft in my next hybrid.

I have the Ventus Velocore Blue 7S in my U500 2-iron .... it's a straight up launcher! Love this thing off the tee on short par 4's. Great distance & so stable. It's really got me thinking of finding the same shaft for my driver. It's made my 2-iron one of my favorite clubs in the bag. (y)
The drivers are solid shafts, truly, but the hybrid/utility are the perfect application for Velocore imo. They’re ridiculously stable and accurate as heck.

The drivers are solid shafts, truly, but the hybrid/utility are the perfect application for Velocore imo. They’re ridiculously stable and accurate as heck.
They really are. Probably one of the most stable shafts I have ever gamed.

Since I have the super hybo coming, I am pondering one of these newfangled hybo shafts.

Since I have the super hybo coming, I am pondering one of these newfangled hybo shafts.
The SH comes with a real deal Tensei Orange Pro shaft...no slouch. Might wanna see how that goes for you first.

The SH comes with a real deal Tensei Orange Pro shaft...no slouch. Might wanna see how that goes for you first.

oh, I will definitely give it its go...

They really are. Probably one of the most stable shafts I have ever gamed.
Indeed so
Only a old slow swing speed player here but yeah wow!
Got the 7 reg blue in my 5 hybrid and 6 reg blue in my 4 hybrid
I cannot do anything but have that face square unbelievable my miss is usually toe side for a nice huge draw/hook
Now its a baby draw everything else goes straight...
If i do make the occasional fade swing its a straight push no fade/slice at all

The feel is also so solid gives you confidence
Mid ball flight no huge towering floaters just a nice penetrating flight
Only got a few rounds under the belt so far but so happy with them i have ordered a 6 red fairway shaft for my 5 wood

Would try one as a driver shaft but my purple oban kyoshi is never going to be kicked out

Absolutely love this shaft and i came from a fitted fugikura pro shaft not a stock shaft so even more amazing

just got my New Level utility with ventus blue 10x!! looks awesome and cant wait to hit. Ill finally get some outdoor range time saturday/sunday so ill report back what I see vs a KBS Prototype 95x

Back