I think I'd go with Titleist, I would definitely enjoy getting the T300s out on the course, and have been very curious about the drivers and fairway woods (though I haven't tried them yet).

Titleist head to toe would be fun again!

All 14....Cobra.

Cobra
Mizuno
Callaway

We give away full bags of equipment a lot on THP through our Experiences.
If you could rock all 14 from any club company, based on only their current equipment, who is it going to be?
I'd have to go Titleist. Great woods, excellent irons and wedges, and their putters aren't half bad ;)

I think tour edge top to bottom.

1. Titleist
2. Taylormade
3. Cobra

Callaway or Mizno if I had to choose today. If I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone, I would go Cobra.

So it is lack of new releases. Got it.

Seems to be for a lot of folks for sure. You could tell me that the bag will be filled with clubs that are a few years old, and my answer won't change. My eye over the clubs, and my swing seem to really align with the Callaway offerings... I did have a set of Taylormade M2 irons that I really liked - but haven't been able to get any other TM clubs to work for me.

The correct answer is Cobra lol

Got get Tour Edge listed on this thread......lol
Outside of Callaway, I would give Tour Edge a serious look. I've never hit any of their clubs yet, but I like what I see and would like to give them a shot at the bag.

100% Callaway which btw is my current bag although only thing I don't have that is current is the driver which is 2020 model so not much to upgrade....close second Mizuno.

I think I would vote Mizuno. Currently I am 11/14 Taylormade and I love the bag. But if I was to re-haul it I think I would change brands and Mizuno would be my choice.

Thats a tough ask.....I would have to say that based on what i have played in the past I would have to say

Mizuno

I have not played that much from Callaway and I could be swayed, but second place

Cobra

I am a die hard PING guy, but have always been intrigued by PXG.

Back