Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

"The Child" and Groot are the only ones I have so far

I did buy the WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition just for the Funko.

FA2B1E91-F415-476D-A6EA-8ABB3263A466.jpeg

I could get behind the Bob Barker/Happy Gilmore pop. Ricky Bobby - I had no idea that existed!

Technically not mine, but I did buy Dad the Gretzky four-pack two years ago for Christmas
wg-4pk.png

You learn something new every day around here. I had no idea these things even existed!

You learn something new every day around here. I had no idea these things even existed!
Yeah they have for a while and while I don't believe they will be worth much in the future, they are fun, well done and a weird way to remember moments. For instance my Kramer from Seinfeld Golfer, I remember the first time I watched that episode with Stan the Caddy. I laughed so hard. I wouldn't ever be a large collector of them, but for spot memories of things, they are a fun inexpensive item.

I have a Kurt Cobain one sitting on my desk at home, just because.

I used to have very many but sold them all off with the exception of the vaulted Mr. Met and Mr. Redlegs and 6 or 7 Michael Jordans.

I've got an Arnie, Jack, and Tiger - also have a Giannis and Christian Yelich as a Wisconsin homer.

Used to have a few others - movie related (Big Lebowski), but honestly no clue where they went. Probably in boxes somewhere.

I may have ordered a Dundee because everybody needs one.

download.jpegi have this in my office because it describes most office spaces.

I only have one, Smalls from The Sandlot. My brother got it for me since that was one of our favorite movies growing up.

Back