Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

OMG I know, right?
I feel like I also need at least one of the Funko Rides for Skeleton or He-Man on the top.
Ok, hear me out. Skeletor with Snake Mountain and He-Man on Battlecat, out of the box, on top of your shelf. Perfection.

Ok, hear me out. Skeletor with Snake Mountain and He-Man on Battlecat, out of the box, on top of your shelf. Perfection.
Actually that is a pretty good idea honestly.

Actually that is a pretty good idea honestly.
See, I knew we could slowly chisel away at you naysayers :LOL:

I just happen to have a tab open with a checklist...
:LOL:

Okay that is a lot. I think I will get there over time. How many is it? That list is hard to count haha.

See, I knew we could slowly chisel away at you naysayers :LOL:

@GolferGal and I were just talking about it yesterday because of the Arrow Custom we got. Does he go in or out?

@GolferGal and I were just talking about it yesterday because of the Arrow Custom we got. Does he go in or out?

His detail is so amazing and perfect that I would display him.

[/QUOTE]
Geez...I should add.. display him out of the box :LOL: I need more coffee.

Geez...I should add.. display him out of the box :LOL: I need more coffee.
[/QUOTE]
Me too. Im waiting for @Davidhibler to count them all for me so I don't have to. :ROFLMAO:

Okay that is a lot. I think I will get there over time. How many is it? That list is hard to count haha.
yeah, it's a lot.
I really can't get started until I get a storage/display solution set up. I have a space picked out, just need to figure out a shelf.

Also, not sure if you saw it but that ram man is pretty great

SmartSelect_20211130-095226_Samsung Internet.jpg

yeah, it's a lot.
I really can't get started until I get a storage/display solution set up. I have a space picked out, just need to figure out a shelf.

Also, not sure if you saw it but that ram man is pretty great

View attachment 9048715
OMG I need that in my life. Between him and Faker, those two will need to be found.

Ram man might have been my favorite action figure as a kid with his spring loaded legs.

Boy I'm old :LOL::LOL:
Holy **** mine too.
That and Man-E Faces, which I don't think has a Funko.

Holy **** mine too.
That and Man-E Faces, which I don't think has a Funko.
Oh. My. Goodness. I had She-Ra, He-Man, Skeletor but needed the Man-E faces so bad. I mean, how cool is a multi face action figure?! I never did get him.

Oh. My. Goodness. I had She-Ra, He-Man, Skeletor but needed the Man-E faces so bad. I mean, how cool is a multi face action figure?! I never did get him.
Right? I really thought Funko would have had one, but maybe too hard to do.

Since @Davidhibler and I were playing a game of chicken to see who would count first, he won.

It appears as though there are 82 total including oversize, rides, scenes, etc.

I also just got a bit of good news, so ordered myself something.

FunkoMastersOfTheUniverseSnakeMountainWithSkeletorFigureSet.jpeg

Some of the Masters ones are crazy high in price into the 4 and 5 figure range.
I will be on the hunt for this one though.
s-l1600.jpeg

Back