Already a freakin' snafu. The Pro apparently already has an outing planned that weekend. Sonuva....... She has the 26th-28th. GA play FLA at 3:30. Auburn and Bama are off. So it would work out. I really want to bring this home.

Chris, this gives you another week. :clown:

That's absurd. Doesn't she know who we think we are?

Already a freakin' snafu. The Pro apparently already has an outing planned that weekend. Sonuva....... She has the 26th-28th. GA play FLA at 3:30. Auburn and Bama are off. So it would work out. I really want to bring this home.

Chris, this gives you another week. :clown:

Let's do it! I believe only a couple regular gethering attendees traditionally attend the GA - FL game so that should not be a snag for the vast majority.

I just deleted Facebook, and I just realized I didn't go and check to see if there was a second admin on the Group page. Oopsie.

Buhbye FB

NSA all up in your business?

NSA all up in your business?

Probably some alphabet organization. I did freak a little when I downloaded all my data and found they even save DMs from Messenger.
Every. One. Of. Them.
Some of mine WERE work related.
I'm a DoD contractor.
:shock:

I never downloaded messenger.

Let's work on October.

We do have confirmed dates for this fall from 10/26 - 10/28. Stay Friday and Saturday nights and play 18 on both Saturday and Sunday. Working on the tee times now. Looks like it will be late morning on Saturday and around 9 am on Sunday. Cost is still a steal at $210 per head (assuming full occupancy of 16 THPers). I will start a signup thread next month.

I thought the condos were booked up that weekend.

That's UF vs UGA weekend.

They are, for us. Kellie just confirmed that we are set for that weekend.

I was thinking of the weekend that is a bye for everyone.

I was thinking of the weekend that is a bye for everyone.

Will definitely be games with a lot of interest for us to watch that weekend. GA - FL and Clemson at FSU just to name a couple. Hope it doesn't knock too many out of attending the gethering.

Tee times confirmed. Beginning at 10:40 am on Saturday and 9 am on Sunday.

I thought the condos were booked up that weekend.

That's UF vs UGA weekend.

When I called her back in like March or April, the BYE weekend was already booked for some outing.
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:27 AM
To: Sean Harris <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Reservation Inquiry

Good Morning,

The pro already has an outing scheduled that weekend. The following weekend, 26th – 28th is wide open though. Would that be a possibility?

Kellie Banks

Sucks balls. But I'll be there. I look forward to this one more than most anything all year. I've been getting flat slammed and I'll need the weekend to chill.

GA/FL gethering

I was going through and deleting old text message conversations the other day and came across this gem:

Edit, hang on, tapatalk blows.

?

5c19a1993aa1af26c9f0f876f97970f1.png

At least I didn't kill a jogger at University Park.

Still the most flushed 4 iron I ever hit.

At least I didn't kill a jogger at University Park.

Anyone who doesn't know that University Park is a golf course may not think this post is as funny as we do.

woo hoo, Kinderlou

So what are the actual dates again?

10/26-10/28

. Sadly I will miss this.. Florida football comes first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh pudge, pudge, pudge, there are big TV's in the Villa's and even in Georgia you could probably get a few of us to watch with you.
Kinderlou Golf is so much fun..

We will be finished in time to watch the kickoff.

Back