Game Golf Pro Coming!

They have had me try the paperclip thing twice and it hasn't helped yet. Now they have just stopped replying.

I'm concerned that I'll mess up the one thing that is working correctly if I do this. I don't like fixing things that aren't broken.

I don't really have too many problems with this at all, seems to work fine for me. (I've never sync'd with the app, always offline, and upload later) Just the putter sensor needs work as I always have to delete a few putts. Which isn't a problem, as I putt from off the green lots, and have to tag those as not a green in reg putt. after anyways.

Going to follow the email and do the tagging on course to get the new medallion for free, and maybe it will figure out my pre-shot routine better as they hope.

One bug which is a fail, is if you are playing 9 holes and want to play them again (same 9 holes), it tags one round on top of the other round. Complete cluster $%#@, I just deleted those rounds. So turn off medallion for back 9, and turn back on, on 9 hole courses I guess.

well their customer support has officiay gone quiet on me. Replacement tags were supposed to have been sent, but appears they never were and rather than address the issue they have chosen the ignore me route.

well their customer support has officiay gone quiet on me. Replacement tags were supposed to have been sent, but appears they never were and rather than address the issue they have chosen the ignore me route.
That's too bad. Hope they make it good for you.
I can see the potential once the bugs are cleaned up.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

A good tip for pairing or updating tags is to actually bring them outside and do it.
I couldn't get one tag to pair and 3 tags wouldn't update the firmware. Tried for like an hour.
Brought them outside and they all worked within 15 minutes.

A good tip for pairing or updating tags is to actually bring them outside and do it.
I couldn't get one tag to pair and 3 tags wouldn't update the firmware. Tried for like an hour.
Brought them outside and they all worked within 15 minutes.

oh yeah Ive spent lots of time sitting out on my deck trying. I bet I have 11-12 hours into making this work.

I found their CEO on linkedin and just sent him a message. Closest I got to working was 10 of 14 tags, and then I did a firmware update and now its 6 of 14 lol

I told you not to buy these Mike! Haha

I told you not to buy these Mike! Haha

in an interesting turn of events Ive yet to locate the charge associated with these, so I may not have anything into it after all lol

in an interesting turn of events Ive yet to locate the charge associated with these, so I may not have anything into it after all lol
I don't

Me too, well on the game golf live.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, booted up the app and sensor in plenty of time before the round, and it logged just 8/18 holes for me.. no music or interference or anything, almost like it lost connection to the app.. emailed customer service a couple weeks ago, no response

May return to Costco and get credit for a range finder

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Me too, well on the game golf live.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, booted up the app and sensor in plenty of time before the round, and it logged just 8/18 holes for me.. no music or interference or anything, almost like it lost connection to the app.. emailed customer service a couple weeks ago, no response

May return to Costco and get credit for a range finder

Don't use the app just the device, iv no issues with live device whatsoever, turn it on and start tapping, once your done upload the round, the app with device is useless recently, if you use it for a GPS I'd suggest 18 birdies

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Don't use the app just the device, iv no issues with live device whatsoever, turn it on and start tapping, once your done upload the round, the app with device is useless recently, if you use it for a GPS I'd suggest 18 birdies

Ooooo I see.. well I have my Garmin watch for gps/distances.. I'll try you way next time

here's the email I got from GG awhile ago, and decided to try it;

TO OUR VALUED GAME GOLF PRO COMMUNITY

I want to start by sharing some great news with you. The USGA has passed a ruling that GAME GOLF PRO is officially "Permitted under the Rules of Golf” for use in competition.

I also want to give an update to all of our loyal and valued GAME GOLF PRO users about the performance of our new system and to address the feedback that we have received since our launch.

We are aware that some users have had challenges using PRO. We hold ourselves to very high standards to ensure that we deliver the ultimate experience to our users. After extensive research, we are now confident that we have identified the cause of these issues and have developed a new firmware available to download today. By receiving this email, you will be one of the first to use this new firmware and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Please note that this specific firmware update is designed to teach and tailor our machine learning algorithms to your swing and pre-shot routine. The setup may require up to one hour of your time and in an effort to ensure the greatest level of success, we ask that you play at least 3 rounds of golf over the next 3 weeks. During this time, we will need your help to mark every shot that you hit on the course. We have created instructional videos to help guide you through this. The more rounds of golf that are played, the stronger these algorithms become as they learn about your tendencies on the course.

We are targeting another firmware release June 10th. Once updated, this new, specific firmware will provide all GAME GOLF PRO users with an optimal experience using the data and insights that we collect over the next 6 weeks.

To show our appreciation for all your feedback and patience, we will send you a brand new PRO unit in June. With your help, we will have the best shot tracking system in the industry that delivers real value to your rounds of golf.

Please click the button below for further instructions on how to download the new firmware update and what is required as you play.

So I updated all my tags, and the medallion.
Since I'm a GG original owner, I had no problem remembering to tag after each shot. No tapping soon will be nice, with more accuracy.

-you need to start the app, and start a round. make sure to pair with your pro medallion. Needs to be online, offline won't work for this.
-You would hit, Place the divot marker on the club tag within 10 seconds, and a blue light, lights up on the medallion to show the algorithms are downloading. Then move on to next shot.
-rinse and repeat until round is done
-once finished, correct, add or delete as needed. I followed along during round, so this was done already. Once finished the medallion will upload the algorithms and other info to gg for analysis.

This has worked great for 2 rounds, then the 3rd round we started on the 10th hole, and it was a pain in the "app", as it kept switching holes on me. So lesson learned for this testing, start at 1 or don't do it that round.

I'm hoping this can help them sort out some issues, and will be nice to get a unit set up for my pre-shot routine, and tendencies so adding and deleting shots should be at a minimum. hopefully!

Ooooo I see.. well I have my Garmin watch for gps/distances.. I'll try you way next time

Same I use my watch, phones in my bag out the way, I'd suggest when uploading the round turn your screen timeout on your phone to 10mins, my phone/app will freeze once the screen times out and locks and I have to start over

CEO did respond to my note via Linkedin and yesterday someone else from customer support reached out asking what ws going on. I offered to send him the 50+ emails Ive had so far and also gave him a quick rundown of the issues. Just waiting for a reply.

Did my 3rd round of tapping last night, was the least painful experience so far.
Really surprised how easily tapping the magnet on the sensor works, considering how pairing didn't work right away everytime.
Gonna do around 4 rounds this weekend tapping as per email. Hopefully that will be enough data from me.
Then back to offline for this cat.

Did my 3rd round of tapping last night, was the least painful experience so far.
Really surprised how easily tapping the magnet on the sensor works, considering how pairing didn't work right away everytime.
Gonna do around 4 rounds this weekend tapping as per email. Hopefully that will be enough data from me.
Then back to offline for this cat.

yeah I cant even entertain going that route yet til I get any hope more of the tags themself and the medallion are actually functional. Ive got enough time into all of this as is, no way its going to be ruined even more by more work on the course.

I sincerely hope that a quality product comes out of this because of the hard work of the early adopters. I considered this a while back but held off because of all the problems.

I sincerely hope that a quality product comes out of this because of the hard work of the early adopters. I considered this a while back but held off because of all the problems.

I have high hopes for it. Before being asked to almost beta test online again, my offline rounds seemed to work great. Other than it read too many putts.

In reality, I've had more issues with their phone app in this testing than with the pro device itself.

As long as the sensor trade in program works, I really think this could be good once the bugs and growing pains (which seem to be numerous) get worked out.

I just think they may have released this product a tad too early.

yeah I cant even entertain going that route yet til I get any hope more of the tags themself and the medallion are actually functional. Ive got enough time into all of this as is, no way its going to be ruined even more by more work on the course.

Hopefully all this testing myself and others are doing before June 10th, can work out these issues. And if they get you a new unit, which they should, it'll be shipped with the newest firmware.
I hope they make this right for you!

Hopefully all this testing myself and others are doing before June 10th, can work out these issues. And if they get you a new unit, which they should, it'll be shipped with the newest firmware.
I hope they make this right for you!

based on the slowness of everything my gut tells me they wont sniff 6/10 for replacement units (I hope Im wrong)

ok, supposedly a new unit is being shipped to me...we will see

oh yeah Ive spent lots of time sitting out on my deck trying. I bet I have 11-12 hours into making this work.

I found their CEO on linkedin and just sent him a message. Closest I got to working was 10 of 14 tags, and then I did a firmware update and now its 6 of 14 lol
My shotscope works great...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back