Game of Thrones prequel - House of the Dragon

jbb2388

Choose wisely
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone looking forward to this Game of Thrones prequel? I can't imagine anything comparing to GoT but I'll definitely give it a watch.

I will watch it. But I'm sure it won't be as good as GoT .... sequels or prequels rarely are.

:unsure: meh I won't be in a hurry to watch

I'll give it a shot, mainly because one of the showrunners was the director for Battle of the Bastards which was the single best ep of GOT in my opinion (other than Rickon not knowing how to zig zag).

I'll watch it for sure. I just wish Martin would finish his damn books!

I'm desperate for new stuff to watch so I'll give it a chance but I don't hold much hope. GoT was great when it was based on the writing and then it fell off for me. If they can get that early GoT vibe it might be good.

Glad to hear it's still going.

HBO cancelled another prequel to the show after spending $30 million on a pilot episode lol.

I cannot wait.

I am rewatching GOT for the third time right now.

Lol, thought I was bad, I've watched it twice.

Glad to hear it's still going.

HBO cancelled another prequel to the show after spending $30 million on a pilot episode lol.

Is that right? I didn't hear that. That's a big nut to swallow, yikes.

It is going to be hard for the GOT series to wash the taste of the last season out of peoples mouths.

I'll give it a shot, mainly because one of the showrunners was the director for Battle of the Bastards which was the single best ep of GOT in my opinion (other than Rickon not knowing how to zig zag).
Rikon...smh. That's Darwin @ work if I ever saw it.

I'm excited for it but all really want is book 6!!

I have low expectations given how the last 2 seasons were produced and directed. I'll wait before I renew HBO and make sure it's worth watching.

I have low expectations given how the last 2 seasons were produced and directed. I'll wait before I renew HBO and make sure it's worth watching.
This should be closer to the first 6 seasons of GOT because they'll be using George's material again.

I really need to separate and categorize my images on my phone. Now that people are talking about GOT again I'm having to try to sift through memes from four years ago, I need folders and whatnot...

Yes I’m looking forward to it

We are only a week away. Really looking forward to this.

Will definitely be checking it out. I won't need it to make up for anything to enjoy it. Just curious to see the story told and if it's worth following.

Will certainly watch it, but, not sure I have the highest expectations.

Back