Game of Thrones prequel - House of the Dragon

Gotta turn off every light in the house to watch.

Just watched ep 9 last night. Haven't been loving the series that much but this was probably best episode yet. Thought for sure everyone got torched at the end. That woulda been intense.

After watching the preview for next week I'm all in. Hopefully I'm not let down but it looks like it could be epic.

So maybe we finally get some action in the season finale? Man this has honestly been a bit of a snore for me. I was excited coming into the season and after the first episode but each episode is just kinda meh.

I like it. I like the political drama of it. It feels appropriate to be a bit of a slow burn with calculated chess moves and pawn sacrifices.

This last episode was very slow-moving but felt like it was done right.

So maybe we finally get some action in the season finale? Man this has honestly been a bit of a snore for me. I was excited coming into the season and after the first episode but each episode is just kinda meh.

People forget how long it took for Game of Thrones to build up.

Dance of Dragons has been fantastic so far for such an ambitious timeline. I'd argue they could have gone a bit slower in some parts.

Dance of Dragons has been fantastic so far for such an ambitious timeline. I'd argue they could have gone a bit slower in some parts.
I jumped on GOT several seasons late, so it is possible that I stuck with it kind of knowing what was coming from talk that I had heard. Different experience for me this time.

Totally agree, I have been loving this season. The character and plot development and slow build up of tension has always been key for GOT.

Part of what ruined the last seasons of GOT is they lost all of the source material from the books and just went with constant cinematic action which is cheap and boring without the work to build the characters and plot.

The season finale was ok. These series as a whole has been good but slow. I am not sure they did well enough for the 2 year min wait for the next season..

The season finale was ok. These series as a whole has been good but slow. I am not sure they did well enough for the 2 year min wait for the next season..

I just heard that it was a two-year wait for the next season and I’m pretty I just heard that it was a two-year wait for the next season and I’m pretty disappointed by that. I actually enjoyed the finale, although I was let down that there was not more action in it. I think it sets I actually enjoyed the finale although I was let down that there was not more action in it. I think it sets it up season two really well, but having to wait two years really sucks.

I just heard that it was a two-year wait for the next season and I’m pretty I just heard that it was a two-year wait for the next season and I’m pretty disappointed by that. I actually enjoyed the finale, although I was let down that there was not more action in it. I think it sets I actually enjoyed the finale although I was let down that there was not more action in it. I think it sets it up season two really well, but having to wait two years really sucks.

2 year wait??????

2 year wait was the original wait on Martins next book and here we are over 10 years later:LOL:

Yeah that sucks and will probably lose a lot of people who are on the fence.

No different to Rings Of Power, which is slated for 2024 for S2.

Just watched the finale and was happy that they didn’t rush into things, but sad that it’ll be two years before we get a chance to see more.

Will give me the chance to re-read the books etc

Finale was pretty good but I can’t wait for Season 2. Unfortunately it’s not going to be around until 2024

I loved it. Hoooo boy that finale. S1 was WAY better than I expected

If I’m being honest I hated the ending of the season finale. Pushing Aemond as a villain-type character and then that ending do not blend well.

Last edited:
Really damn Corlys screwed everything up.

Back