Garsen Golf Grips Review

Anyone still rocking a Garsen?

image.jpg

Nice! I have some different versions headed in from THPHQ for review

How do you like that one?

I like it very much so. I've found myself leaning more toward the more rounded putter grip shapes lately.

My only minor gripe is that it is lighter weight (50g ish) than the stock Odyssey OG White hot grip (70g ish) I replaced. I feel like I should have perhaps added a bit of lead weight under the grip to maintain that same stock balance the OG is setup for.

@Jman Im still a fan of the Edge Grip. I want to try the ultimate. The G edge although funky, set the hands in a really nice position. I have a black one i can send your way!

Anyone still rocking a Garsen?

@Jman I will be rocking a Garsen Non_Tapered Quad Tour when my SeeMore Mini Giant comes in for testing

Screenshot_20220117-215331_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220117-215331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nice! I just unboxed a few grips for the article, quad is one of them! Interesting grip….

I'm really curious about it @Jman. I checked with the SeeMore team and they agreed that the Non_Tapered Quad Tour was best for my putting grip. It's defintely going to feel different, but help control wrists and activate shoulders (helps them rotate) during putting. Can't wait to read your reviews.

After loving the G-Pro Max, I've now converted to the Ultimate on all of my putters. I definitely feel more comfortable with the putter than ever before

I cant commit to 1 putter for the life of me so at least I now have the same grip on all of them

Love the feel of the Garsen grip. So much so that I have it coming to me on a LAB putter coming from their "blemish site". Its damn ugly though, but I will get over it.

Back