Gas Prices: What are you paying?

1.88 and I didn't even have to pump it. #NJLaws

Still $2.15 at my regular station, but 5 miles away in Idaho it's only $1.95.

2.57 Los Angeles

I saw on Gasbuddy using there Heat Map that there are some stations in OKC that are down around $1.60 - $1.70! Just yesterday our stations here in town dropped below the $2 mark. We are at $1.97 ($1.95 with discount card). I know a lot of stations in the Wichita area are around $1.70-$1.80 based on posts I've seen online and from friends.

We're hovering around $2.29 out here in Eugene, OR, but it's been creeping up a little

paid 1.89 this morning so I filled up the truck for $45. Cant complain about that.

We're getting close to the $2.00 mark here in NW WA - $2.09 I saw yesterday. Never though I'd see the day when our gas is cheaper than my parents in NJ.

Saw $1.82 at a Sam's club near my home the other day. Didn't need gas, but still got about 3 gallons because it was so cheap. The majority here in Richmond just dipped below $2.

We're down to $1.809 by the house now. Diesel is around $2.709.

$2.79...WNY sucks. Still some of the highest in the country I think.

2.25 in point Roberts today. 26$ empty to full!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1.78 on the way home at the spot.

JM

$2.27 by the house. Couple stations are still a hair above $2.30

$1.81 here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$2.10 in Thomasville. Always amongst the highest gas prices in GA. Thomasville thinks they are in FL...

2.49 today, $50 filled my tank from 1/4 of a tank, that was nice!

Somehow found gas downtown for $1.99.

Just filled up for $1.72.

1.599 today. Never thought I'd see it ever again.

Back down under 2...1.99 and 1.97 around here

Paid $1.859 a gallon just now. Jeez was it a nightmare in the cold, wind, and snow.

I payed 2.27 today.

Saw $1.74 at the spot on the way home. We are making some serious progress in the right direction.

JM

I had to snap pic's in my hometown. Never thought it would go this low.

2niww7m.jpg

30sikcz.jpg

Back