Gas Prices: What are you paying?

$3.47per US gallon here converting from liters (regular). Soon to be a carbon tax added to that here in Saskatchewan. Totally crazy!

$3.25 for regular. Ugh.....

2.29 today

I want to say it was $3.59 a little earlier this week. I'm jealous of many of you who get a 2 as your first number...it's been a long time since I've seen one of those here.

$2.389/gal on Tuesday.

$2.649 for regular in NY's Capital Region. It used to be a lot cheaper in NJ. Now it's the same price. It used to be cheper in PA, now it's more expensive. I expect our state leaders to realize they've fallen behind any day now.

Just paid 2.97 (cash) for Regular here in Quincy,MA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.479 today by the house. Hope it keeps getting lower since I won't need any for a couple weeks.

2.75 I think for regular 87 Oct.. not terrible but considering refineries are a mile away it still sucks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

$4.29. Calif Central Coast.......better than Europe

2.33 at Costco today.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

$2.299 at Sam's yesterday. Today by my house it is down to $2.379, 6 cents cheaper than yesterday.

$3.19 for Diesel today.

2.09 at Exxon today. Has come down recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.39 this morning.

Just filled up this morning for $99 (I stopped before it got to $100) for just around 26 gallons. Should last me a solid 3 weeks?

Today...
9f60121e424f05cd6c4dc2792807b411.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just filled up this morning for $99 (I stopped before it got to $100) for just around 26 gallons. Should last me a solid 3 weeks?

So, what you're saying is you didn't really fill up, right? :clown:

You think you've got problems. Just under $8 a gallon over here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We just spent 10 days in Europe and it’s no wonder the cars are so tiny. The $4.50 per gallon in taxes you pay wouldn’t sit well here in the truck loving U.S.

We just spent 10 days in Europe and it’s no wonder the cars are so tiny. The $4.50 per gallon in taxes you pay wouldn’t sit well here in the truck loving U.S.
You're right. I get around 35/40mpg on urban drives and 50/60 on a motorway. Certainly helps having a relatively efficient car

You think you've got problems. Just under $8 a gallon over here

That’s freakin ridiculous. $2.33 here in south Ga this morning

You're right. I get around 35/40mpg on urban drives and 50/60 on a motorway. Certainly helps having a relatively efficient car

We are averaging 27 mpg with our Diesel Range Rover after 11,000 miles. Not bad for a 5,000 lb SUV that pulls our 6,500 boat/trailer with zero issues.

Is it bad that I paid 3.29/gal this morning and was happy about it? Gas prices have been out of control lately.

Back