Gas Prices: What are you paying?

How many miles do you have on it? We have almost 80,000 miles on our 2015 85D. I only pay 4.6 cents per kilowatt hour for electricity which is a special geothermal rate. That works out to about 1.66 cents per mile or the equivalent of 33 cents per gallon.

I only have about 3,200 on my Dual Motor Model 3...it is absolutely the best car/driver experience I have ever had.
I plug in over night while I sleep, BGE gives us special EV rates so it is probably pretty close to what you are paying.

LMAO 1.98 last night.
Same gas station is now 2.45

$1.98

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's been more than a passing thought.
All that's left now is putting the plan in motion. Its the best move you'll ever make.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WOOOO!!!! 3.49 yesterday! :D

I'm still happy it's under 4 bucks. lol

We're all paying waaaay too much.
The oil companies are raping us!

Having to use premium now. It’s just over $4 a gallon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2.55 for regular tonight NH/MA border. Not golfing weather either.

Having to use premium now. It’s just over $4 a gallon!

I think the premium (91 octane) I put in my Cobra is only ~$2.699/gallon. If I go to the one station in the area that has 93 octane (as well as pricier race gas), it's ~$4.099/gallon.

It’s bounced between $2.10-$2.30 for the past couple months here. Thanks to Kroger I got it for $1.55 the other day.

I think the premium (91 octane) I put in my Cobra is only ~$2.699/gallon. If I go to the one station in the area that has 93 octane (as well as pricier race gas), it's ~$4.099/gallon.

So basically California is double the price of anywhere else. It’s a joke. No wonder most of the country drives round in big V8’s while here every other car is a Prius or Tesla.

So basically California is double the price of anywhere else. It’s a joke. No wonder most of the country drives round in big V8’s while here every other car is a Prius or Tesla.

You've got one thing right there. California is a joke.

$3.12 per gallon for mid grade here in Henderson.

$1.979 by my house today. The normal 20 cents more for each grade after. Diesel is still $2.859 to $3.159 all over nearby.

I think you willl see the number of people moving out of California grow in the next few years. A lot of our friends have done so or are planning to do so as soon as they retire. We spent 20 years there and are so happy to be gone.

I saw 1.99 for regular yesterday cash or credit.

Chicago went from $2.35 on Tuesday to $2.89 today

$2.09 in south GA

Back