General PSA about the Upcoming Football Season(s)....{College/Pro}

Yeah, seriously. Those 8-9am tee times just got a lot more premium at my course hahaha

Fortunately my wife is now Bengals crazy, so she'll decline any invites before I do!

I know right!

Let's really consider others before making these plans during foosball season.

Yeah, seriously. Those 8-9am tee times just got a lot more premium at my course hahaha

Fortunately my wife is now Bengals crazy, so she'll decline any invites before I do!
Best part about being an out of town fan is the early afternoon tee sheet is wide open. :cool:

My Sunday rounds are usually done right around kickoff for the 1PM Eastern games.

My Sunday rounds are usually done right around kickoff for the 1PM Eastern games.
September is my favorite month... golf & football.

Had some friends get married during a playoff game. Bride said no football at the wedding or reception. Wedding ended and people ran to the nearest bar to watch a bit while they were taking pictures.

Reception was filled with dudes with ear pieces listening to the game. Looked like a bunch of secret service agents grabbing their ears.

Bride cooled down about it and accepted the situation. Saints won too!

Hoping for a smooth season without interruptions.

Had some friends get married during a playoff game. Bride said no football at the wedding or reception. Wedding ended and people ran to the nearest bar to watch a bit while they were taking pictures.

Reception was filled with dudes with ear pieces listening to the game. Looked like a bunch of secret service agents grabbing their ears.

My wife is a huge sports fan... baseball & football especially. Pretty much the reason I married her ;).

main, golfing during football season is great. Rates are cheap and we Bluetooth the radio call through the cart's speakers. It's fantastic.

It’s only a matter of time before courses let me watch football on the GPS screen on the cart. I have a watch and a rangefinder. I don’t need your graphics. Give me football!!

My wife is good about checking this stuff for the most part. I’ve basically got a free pass for Niner games.

Hahahaha, facts.

I went and bought a digital antenna and set up a TV outside around the corner at my sisters wedding reception. It wasn't football but Tech was playing in the Final Four. At first my sister wasn't very happy but she relaxed about it. Helped that my dad explained that his cousins and that side of the family would probably leave to go watch it or we could do that out of the way.

YouTubeTV app works pretty well over 5G...

I went to a Bat Mitzvah last year during the 1st round of the NFL playoffs and I looked at my date and said if the Pats had a home playoff game that I would be at the game.
She didn't look to pleased till the other 3 guys at the table said they agreed with me. Lol :ROFLMAO:

My Brother inlaw had a birthday party for a 1 year old during a game during the 2nd week of the season a few years ago. Not happy.

Back