Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I havent seem many posts from a bunch of guys I played with before from THP. Had a big Tot Hill Farm gathering that was sick.

@ir13 is in columbia
@Trout Bum longest drive I have ever seen
@JohnBoyNC amazing golfer played with him and ir13 multiple times
@lightningbolt44 was awesome in our 4some at tot hill
@deuce bought my clubs from him and lives in SC
I played golf with Deuce several years ago on New Year's Day. It was a good day. I wasn't good at golf then. I'm still not.:ROFLMAO:

Oh! Tot Hill farm...We are wanting to play all of the Strantz courses and this is one we haven't made it to yet.
It was insanely hard. Teeing off across the street with a dog barking and a rooster going nuts was part of it.

For sure keep me in mind. My availability will depend on work but I should have quite a few free weekends. Saturday golf with a Friday night and possibly Sat night hotel stay depending on location would probably be best.

From me in ATL:
Greenville is about 2.5 hours; Columbia 3 hours; Augusta 2 hours.

Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, Charleston, Hilton Head, Savannah are all over 4 hours from ATL but I might could combo travel to those places with work either before/after a golf weekend.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

I havent seem many posts from a bunch of guys I played with before from THP. Had a big Tot Hill Farm gathering that was sick.

@ir13 is in columbia
@Trout Bum longest drive I have ever seen
@JohnBoyNC amazing golfer played with him and ir13 multiple times
@lightningbolt44 was awesome in our 4some at tot hill
@deuce bought my clubs from him and lives in SC

I'll keep an eye out and see if they chime in here and add them if they're interested.

You can add me to the list. Myrtle is the closest at 3 hours away.

Add me please! I’m +\- a hour from Myrtle Beach.

It looks like things are starting to take shape. Of course that shape right now is flat like silly putty... or bowl shaped for jell-o that hasn't set yet.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah. Stupid examples. It's kind of intentional.:ROFLMAO:

@scgolfer where do you normally play in the Columbia area?

Let’s gooooo!!! Haha. Ya I’m def in for something in augusta or nearby

I could be a long shot for this… my parents house in OIB should be rebuilt by late February so my vote would be Myrtle. Regardless, I might be able to make this work!

Let’s get some more votes in the poll! Only about half of the interested people have voted so far. Let’s get a location and then nail down the date!

I voted for Myrtle area since I will be close by but wherever it is I'll do my best to make it. My snowbirding might take me to Florida for a family birthday for a bit as well.

I voted for Greenville but Would do any of the locations

Im in as long as im in town.

Mount vintage is a great track.

Depending on the day I would be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mid Pines is AWESOME!!! Had my first ace there

I’d go back to Mid Pines in a minute. Haven’t been there since the restoration which I hear is fantastic.

It looks like things are starting to take shape. Of course that shape right now is flat like silly putty... or bowl shaped for jell-o that hasn't set yet.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah. Stupid examples. It's kind of intentional.:ROFLMAO:

@scgolfer where do you normally play in the Columbia area?
In Columbia I play all over since I'm not a member anywhere. My son-in-law and his family are members at Mid-Carolina so play there too. We go to Santee a good bit also.

Back