Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. This is Ohio dude. Isnt joy, also misery, mixed with anger, coupled with disappointment and then equaling joy?

Little light on the joy, heavy on the misery

Little light on the joy, heavy on the misery
Can't wait to see JB rolling out of the tour van with his Bernie Kosar Jersey on. Your definitely gonna get a lot of joy

kind of want to be there to see it

Just get there on time Dean, aren't you already in?

Can't wait to see JB rolling out of the tour van with his Bernie Kosar Jersey on. Your definitely gonna get a lot of joy

Stop ruining the fun Rob, and its Tim Couch.

kind of want to be there to see it

You should be...You could assist me.

Turns out immediately following this shindig, I am headed to Memphis to go to True Temper. You could fly out of there...hehe

Just get there on time Dean, aren't you already in?

that's a negative ghost rider

Turns out immediately following this shindig, I am headed to Memphis to go to True Temper. You could fly out of there...hehe

Memphis. I hear they have good food.

Tim couch! Nice. He needs to show up to CURE that terrible thing he calls a arm

Is it a chance to run 2.5 yard sprints with TRich???!!

It's the swan Manziel rode drunk in Vegas

Back to topic a bit, I can't wait to do mini golf with a cure, how freaking awesome!

7d5613c242933ba6abd579c6a200d47f.jpg

Still room in this one?

Sent one to GG. Wife is off so she wants to come out to another event and watch me play

There is room, but it would be a tough one for a significant other due to extra costs of a cart as well as mini golf and food. While we are not saying it cannot be done, just a warning that there will be extra costs involved. GG will cover that I am sure in her response.

There is room, but it would be a tough one for a significant other due to extra costs of a cart as well as mini golf and food. While we are not saying it cannot be done, just a warning that there will be extra costs involved. GG will cover that I am sure in her response.
Thanks JB I'm not worried about extra cost of cart and food. She just wants to watch the event and take pictures. As long as it's not a problem on your end I'm fine

Last edited:
We do something called corporate challenge in the Cleveland area which is a bunch of events between a lot of local businesses, and one of the events is mini golf. Competing tonight for my company and getting some good practice for the Cure event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back