Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have seen over the last few weeks, the THP Events calendar is full of incredible opportunities and if you missed the full schedule, you can find it here. Adding to that list is a very unique event hitting Ohio called #GetCured.

unnamed-2.jpg

THP Events
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation to signup. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for this event. If you are not and want to chance, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $139.
This includes:
*Putter demo with Cure before round
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*SWAG
*Dinner after round
*Miniature Golf w/ Cure
*Contests
*And More

When & Where
June 26th & 27th
Longaberger Golf Course
Nashport, OH

9878_2.jpg

Considered by many, the best course in the state of Ohio, the Arthur Hills design is ready for a THP Event.

Itinerary
Friday Evening - Miniature Golf 8pm
You will be using a Cure Putter for much of this round & there will be a contest.
Saturday Morning - On the putting green with Cure. Learning the fitting, and adjustability behind the brand.
Saturday Golf - Tee times at 12pm.
Saturday Evening - Buffet Dinner at the course

Lodging
While this is not a stay and play event, we know that many THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP has received a great deal from a DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton about 15 minutes from the course. They are offering our guests a rate of $104/night for a king or 2 double beds room. Breakfast is included in this rate.

Signing Up
Signup Friday, April 24th at 1pm EST.
Signing up is as easy as sending an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
You will include in the email this information.
Your forum name
Your real name
Your current putter you are using

For those that do not make the 1st 32 emails that come in, there will be a waiting list formed.

Mini Golf Partners
Winning twosomes each get Cure Putters

Canadan & The Dave
Iceyshanks & hennesbp
Kboyer & Amart
DavidWinchell & mikedean441
rsawyers & Doddly5687
Certifi_able & Sambamdad
lafayette7 & Gunner
hickerad & Hammer84
steamcorners & Grins
creegs7882 & amsmith61
cbaker2882 & Robozeo
PhillyV & Robman7

Saturday Foursomes
mikedean441 & amsmith61
steamcorners & hickerad

PhillyV & The Dave
Sambamdad & Gunner

Canadan & Hammer84
Kboyer & cbaker2882

Robman7 & Iceyshanks
Robozeo & Doddly5687

DavidWinchell & rsawyers
hennesbp & Amart

Certifi_able & Grins
creegs7882 & lafayette7

Last edited:
Wow, did not see this being open to 36 folks...great price for what is included.

36! plenty of spots here.

wow what a great lookign event at an awesome price!

if it wasn't so close in time to teh Pittsburgh event, I'd be all over it

Really pumped for this event! I grew up down that way and loved to play that course with my dad!

With what you have seen from the Cure and with mini golf plus being with the people behind it this should be a great event.

This should be a very popular event, with the calendar looking like it does it is hard to choose events .

36 hmmmmm, my interest is piqued. Would be cool to learn more about these incredibly different putters.

36 hmmmmm, my interest is piqued. Would be cool to learn more about these incredibly different putters.

Mark my words, the miniature golf will flat out be hilarious, educational and downright silly when people see the plan.

Love, love, love, that mini golf is a part of this. And open to 36 people? That's huge, I was expecting about 1/4 of that!
Unfortunately, this weekend doesn't work for me. Good luck everybody, I will definitely be following along.

Looks like a very cool event, but then, when isn't a THP event cool?

Let it be known that this is the first time I have ever considered visiting Ohio for recreational purposes.

This looks like a F.U.N. event for sure. Might have to look into a trip back to my home state of OHIO.

Longaberger can be a bear of a course...if it's windy the back nine will be rough...great track though

I might actually be in OH during that time visiting wife's family. In the Vermillion / Lorain area though....Ohio types, how far is that; 2 hrs or so?

I might actually be in OH during that time visiting wife's family. In the Vermillion / Lorain area though....Ohio types, how far is that; 2 hrs or so?

Probably about 2 1/2

looks like it will an incredibly fun experience.

Probably about 2 1/2

hummm....That will, by far, be the the closest a THP event has ever been to me. AND it's not overly expensive...AND I may be able to get away with spending that much, being that it will be during vacation...humm...must, check, schedule.

...and start working on opening arguments for the wife on spending 2 days away druing vacation...

Awesome, I can't wait to try for this one, and only 36, it'll be a hot ticket for sure!

...and start figuring out how I can get in the event. 36 seems like it might be tough.

Talk about a course that will be "new" to many of the guys that make it in the event, going to be a pretty awesome weekend all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back