Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

If you want to roll my cure on Sunday you're welcome to.

I appreciate the offer but being left handed might make it difficult to get an accurate feel.

playing 36 holes this weekend should jump start my prep for this. had 3 range sessions last week i think i found something eager to see if it translates to the course.

Really looking forward to this exciting event. I really can't wait to get that Cure putter in my bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New irons should be in tomorrow, need 2 wedges and the Cure to finish off my 2016 bag! 17 days...

17 days!?! awesome!

Crazy this one is right around the corner. Minds will be changed at this event. I foresee a lot of putters being listed in the Marketplace and they won't be Cure's.

Hard to believe how close this is! I have 3 rounds coming up in the next week and a half, and have spent time putting on the mat, chipping in the backyard, and hitting the driving range after work. Hoping it all pays off!

2 weeks left for everyone to get their games ready. Playing tomorrow and then 36 Saturday with THP'ers. Should be some solid prep on new courses. Been playing my "B" game so far this year, and handicap has gone up a few shots after a long winter and some tough spring weather. Hoping the light-bulb goes off this weekend and get back into peak form.

I can't wait to get this putter in hand. I need some help on the greens in the worst way right now. Plus playing a course that has been on my "need to play" list for over 10 years now.

2 weeks left for everyone to get their games ready. Playing tomorrow and then 36 Saturday with THP'ers. Should be some solid prep on new courses. Been playing my "B" game so far this year, and handicap has gone up a few shots after a long winter and some tough spring weather. Hoping the light-bulb goes off this weekend and get back into peak form.
Hey, me too....

Hey, me too....

Looking forward to meeting ya! Don't be playing any mind games with my captain on the long drive to Ohio.....

Looking forward to meeting ya! Don't be playing any mind games with my captain on the long drive to Ohio.....
Oh he will .....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

New sticks came in last night, new wedges (hopefully) this weekend and new Cure in 15 days!!

New sticks came in last night, new wedges (hopefully) this weekend and new Cure in 15 days!!

Ha I'm in that same boat. All new sticks this year except irons...and I have a fitting scheduled for 4:00 later today.

Ha I'm in that same boat. All new sticks this year except irons...and I have a fitting scheduled for 4:00 later today.

Nice, good luck with the fitting!!

So I went to the range after work, and spent a good amount of time on the practice green with my current putter to work on some things. I did not sink anything longer than 20-25 feet, but I was giving myself very reasonable second putts every time. the only thing that didn't go so well was the longer (45 ft +) putts, where I struggled and often had 5-8 ft to the hole.

a few times, on longer putts, I felt like I hit the putt a little thin, I am not sure if this is because of a longer stroke or because my putter is too short. either way, I ordered a Cure 1/2 inch longer, maybe that slight difference will help or maybe the high MOI will help on that miss. this is something I am looking forward to, because this is something that is costing me strokes quite often on the course, maybe 1 to 3 strokes a round.

So I went to the range after work, and spent a good amount of time on the practice green with my current putter to work on some things. I did not sink anything longer than 20-25 feet, but I was giving myself very reasonable second putts every time. the only thing that didn't go so well was the longer (45 ft +) putts, where I struggled and often had 5-8 ft to the hole.

a few times, on longer putts, I felt like I hit the putt a little thin, I am not sure if this is because of a longer stroke or because my putter is too short. either way, I ordered a Cure 1/2 inch longer, maybe that slight difference will help or maybe the high MOI will help on that miss. this is something I am looking forward to, because this is something that is costing me strokes quite often on the course, maybe 1 to 3 strokes a round.
If my opinion is any good, been playing with you, I think sometime you missread the greens or don't strike the ball with enough strenght. That is what I think. Who am I to tell. Since putting is not for now a problem for me I am simply giving you my opinion. Looking foward to our next round :)

Put in some time at the range this morning. Focused on take away and tempo. 2 more weeks!

c453b317a5830e6f818c1a531e7c791e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was able to meet both Greggdrews and O'Carroll yesterday at the OH outing. Both are great guys and will be a blast to hang out with at this event. Saw them both hit some good shots and they will be ready to go in 2 weeks. Assuming they don't have pneumonia after both wearing shorts in 45 degrees and rain. #mental toughness.

Back