Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Was able to meet both Greggdrews and O'Carroll yesterday at the OH outing. Both are great guys and will be a blast to hang out with at this event. Saw them both hit some good shots and they will be ready to go in 2 weeks. Assuming they don't have pneumonia after both wearing shorts in 45 degrees and rain. #mental toughness.

were you able to tell the two apart?

Was able to meet both Greggdrews and O'Carroll yesterday at the OH outing. Both are great guys and will be a blast to hang out with at this event. Saw them both hit some good shots and they will be ready to go in 2 weeks. Assuming they don't have pneumonia after both wearing shorts in 45 degrees and rain. #mental toughness.

It was great meeting you this weekend and can't wait for this event in two weeks! I was able to roll the cx2 since rambler had his and I can't wait to get my cx1 in hand!

You are officially on deck.

It was a pleasure meeting you. We are going to have some fun in two weeks.

You are officially on deck.
Boom! Let's get nuts!

Oh yeah this is going to be a heck of an event.

Can't get here soon enough. I'm in need of a THP fix.

Yeeesessss!!! Hashtag HeckYea

Just downloaded tapatalk. Testing it out so I am ready in 2 weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Later this week, we will have a full itinerary, and a ton more info.
Hope everybody is ready to Get Cured and have some fun. We have a great weekend planned for the participants.

Looking forward to my putting getting Cured very soon.

Hope everybody is ready to Get Cured and have some fun. We have a great weekend planned for the participants.

So ready! This is going to a great event.

Can't wait. I need to get Cured right now. Think the longest putt I made in 36 holes this weekend was about 5 feet. Ugh.

JB will we be updating our handicaps for the event from the ones we sent in a while ago? I know mine has moved the wrong direction a bit after it was locked all winter. Thanks.

Can't wait. I need to get Cured right now. Think the longest putt I made in 36 holes this weekend was about 5 feet. Ugh.

JB will we be updating our handicaps for the event from the ones we sent in a while ago? I know mine has moved the wrong direction a bit after it was locked all winter. Thanks.

All of that is coming soon. Dont sweat it.
I can also say that with the way it works with teams and such, small changes are not a big deal, but we work with accuracy.

Really looking forward to getting out there and meeting the team, this is going to be a blast.

Hey JB, how about a little nugget?

Any idea what order the four formats will be in?

only one week left for preparation, who will go out? will you play or practice?

I will go to the range tonight and thursday, and play This next Friday evening, and possibly tomorrow. After that, I wont be able to get out on the course before leaving for Upstate NY. I'll be packing and cleaning my clubs.

I will go to the range tonight and thursday, and play This next Friday evening, and possibly tomorrow. After that, I wont be able to get out on the course before leaving for Upstate NY. I'll be packing and cleaning my clubs.

nothing is going to change for me. Will get some rounds in that were already scheduled. I know I won't be cleaning my clubs.

I'm hoping to play this weekend as long as the weather cooperates (and maybe even if it's not too bad). Worst case, I'll get to the range when it clears up.

I will play a few times before that weekend but thats about it. Coming off this weekend I feel like my game is horrible but then looking back Ill be focusing on the bright spots.

Can't believe this event is almost here, you guys are going to have a blast and really love the CX model putter, I know I'm a big fan of mine.

A couple range sessions and two league nights. Can't wait to for the event

Didn't think I could be more excited about this event, then I Revisited the thread from the 2015 Cure Event last night!

Lot of prep coming up for me. 9 hole match in league tomorrow, then rounds on Friday and Saturday and then league again next Wed. Will be working hard to get my game ready. Then I'll leave it up to Cure to improve my putting.

I will play a few times before that weekend but thats about it. Coming off this weekend I feel like my game is horrible but then looking back Ill be focusing on the bright spots.

You got all the bad swings out of your system!

Back