EXPERIENCE Get Fit for Ben Hogan with Club Champion

Another great THP experience. Looking forward to the opportunity. Thank you.

Looks like I picked a good day to join!! Airfare for me would be cheap i live in Chicago! :)

Sounds incredible

I can save you airfare as it's a 60 mile drive to Chicago for me .... just trying to help !!! :)

That’s kind of you. We actually have a large Midwest contingent that hopefully jumps in for a shot at this one.

Now, THIS is an experience to get. Get a sister set to my Blacks, and custom fit? Can’t beat that.

What a great way to highlight Hogan now being available at Club Champion! Tyler is awesome this will be a blast.

Can't wait to see who the lucky THPer will be.

That is awesome !

Just watching the club champion range day shows how cool this event is going to be awesome. Getting perfectly fit with the correct shafts and Ben Hogan clubs are going to be a fantastic experience for one very lucky person.

Nothing short of amazing.

Feel like I’ve been saying that a lot around here lately.

What an amazing opportunity for someone here. Hogan clubs with fitted shafts will change someone’s gold game for the better.

this experience is pretty sweet......sounds fun. Fast.....but fun

The Hogan irons are top notch and the universe of custom fit shafts at Club Champion will make this a trip of a lifetime!! All free of charge THP style.

Wow, this sounds awesome. The sign ups for this should be at the top of everyone’s list. I’m telling you, the Ben Hogan irons are the real deal. I have really loved the PTx Pros, and they have stayed in the bag since I got them.

This will be pretty awesome for someone.

This would be amazing, good luck everyone. Would love to find out exactly what shafts are right for me and the FT. Worth Irons look great

Now this will be an incredible day!

Does @JB realize it’s only the middle of February? It’s like an experience-a-minute up in here.

That is such an awesome sounding experience!

Close to my bday, it'd be a great way to celebrate.

This should be high on everyone's list. Ben Hogan makes great equipment plus being fit at Club Champion? Yes, please!

I've contemplated getting fit for clubs at Club Champion. What better way than with THP & Hogan irons? :unsure:

This would be fun. Looking at past events, Ben Hogan clubs are well loved. Wife is from Chicago area. I always enjoy visiting the area. I like the people there. Will keep an eye open for sign ups.

Back