Getting back into golf... again.

garciawork

Reaction score
Hey all, new member here. Formerly living in California, but moved to Boise, ID last year, and just about everyone I know golfs up here! I golfed a lot prior to high school, stopped, started again when I was 24 or 25, stopped again because it was just too darn expensive in CA, but now that I am in Boise, and there are well over a dozen golf courses within 30 minutes of my house, all of them cheaper than what I had available in CA, I want to get back into it. Plus, I am a realtor, and from a networking perspective, golf is hard to beat!

Anyways, I am just putzing around the forums, reading reviews, and getting some ideas for what kind of bag I want to build over the winter, and what deals I can find. Currently looking at a set of Cobra Baffler hybrid/irons, maybe a Nike Vapor Fly driver (dang they are cheap, bummer about Nike pulling out, but man what a deal!), and possibly a Nike putter and wedge (again, I am cheap, and not wealthy), and whatever bag looks good and is on sale.

Thanks for all the info guys, it is appreciated!

Welcome to THP, you're going to like it here...

Boise is a great area. Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! Glad you are here!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard! You'll be able to get plenty of tips on finding reasonably priced gear here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! I am the same way I try to find the best deals.

Back