Getting back to the game

Welcome back!

Hi everyone, my name is Marc and after a layoff I’m getting back into the game a bit. I used to be extremely active on the forum several years ago but multi life challenges kept coming my way and threw me into a whirlwind of chaos, at times I barely knew who the hell I was :ROFLMAO:

THP was my foundation for golf and the membership has always been a group of incredible people and friends, I still see some familiar faces and some I don’t see on here at all. I’m glad to be getting back into it a bit and look forward to reading about all the new happenings in the golf world and the forum in general.

I feel compelled to add the fact that during my departure from THP I probably burnt some bridges and said or did things that are regrettable and I apologize, like I said, life handed me some lemons and I didn’t nor was I capable of making lemonade At the time.

I’ve played in many THP events and even a Morgan Cup, won a couple events too.

I’m looking forward to contributing and reading again

Thanks
Welcome back.

Welcome back to both golf and the forum.

Hi everyone, my name is Marc and after a layoff I’m getting back into the game a bit. I used to be extremely active on the forum several years ago but multi life challenges kept coming my way and threw me into a whirlwind of chaos, at times I barely knew who the hell I was :ROFLMAO:

THP was my foundation for golf and the membership has always been a group of incredible people and friends, I still see some familiar faces and some I don’t see on here at all. I’m glad to be getting back into it a bit and look forward to reading about all the new happenings in the golf world and the forum in general.

I feel compelled to add the fact that during my departure from THP I probably burnt some bridges and said or did things that are regrettable and I apologize, like I said, life handed me some lemons and I didn’t nor was I capable of making lemonade At the time.

I’ve played in many THP events and even a Morgan Cup, won a couple events too.

I’m looking forward to contributing and reading again

Thanks

Welcome back and good to meet you.

Welcome back. I don't know you but I look forward to your participation here.

Welcome Home Yo GIF by Bombay Softwares

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it’s good to be back

I’m heading to Orlando for a few days so I can hit some balls and see what’s left of the swing

I’m heading to Orlando for a few days so I can hit some balls and see what’s left of the swing
Where is home these days?

Just outside of Charlotte, small town America man it’s wonderful but man it gets cold up here :ROFLMAO: Florida ruined me for colder weather

My stepson has 2 kids now and he lives in Myrtle so we’re thinking about moving back to the beach, it’s hard to leave our home and all the great neighbors though

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

@Trout Bum Is it safe to say you enjoy the pleasures of trout fishing? I to partake in that exercise of patience.

Welcome back! The golf course is a great place to heal IMO. :cool::cool:
Show me someone with a golf habit and I will show you someone who has conquered an inner demon or two.

Welcome back.

orlando, eh? how long are you here?

orlando, eh? how long are you here?
I’ll be there for a few days with the family, I was hoping to play on Tuesday but it looks like rain

I’ll be there for a few days with the family, I was hoping to play on Tuesday but it looks like rain
dang i’ll be out of town. otherwise i would have invited myself to your party haha

Welcome back! I came back last year as well (more of less to the game and to the world of golf forums, was new to THP though) and I love it! Glad to have you back!

@Trout Bum Is it safe to say you enjoy the pleasures of trout fishing? I to partake in that exercise of patience.
Yes indeed, I am a passionate fly fisherman and love my time on the water, I don’t get there as often as I want to anymore but man I love it

Back