Getting back to the game

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everyone, my name is Marc and after a layoff I’m getting back into the game a bit. I used to be extremely active on the forum several years ago but multi life challenges kept coming my way and threw me into a whirlwind of chaos, at times I barely knew who the hell I was :ROFLMAO:

THP was my foundation for golf and the membership has always been a group of incredible people and friends, I still see some familiar faces and some I don’t see on here at all. I’m glad to be getting back into it a bit and look forward to reading about all the new happenings in the golf world and the forum in general.

I feel compelled to add the fact that during my departure from THP I probably burnt some bridges and said or did things that are regrettable and I apologize, like I said, life handed me some lemons and I didn’t nor was I capable of making lemonade At the time.

I’ve played in many THP events and even a Morgan Cup, won a couple events too.

I’m looking forward to contributing and reading again

Thanks

Welcome back to THP 👊🏼

TROUT BUM!!!!!!!

Welcome back sir!

Welcome back, Marc. Good to see you back around on THP.

One of the nicest individuals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Missed you dude, welcome back

Hi everyone, my name is Marc and after a layoff I’m getting back into the game a bit. I used to be extremely active on the forum several years ago but multi life challenges kept coming my way and threw me into a whirlwind of chaos, at times I barely knew who the hell I was :ROFLMAO:

THP was my foundation for golf and the membership has always been a group of incredible people and friends, I still see some familiar faces and some I don’t see on here at all. I’m glad to be getting back into it a bit and look forward to reading about all the new happenings in the golf world and the forum in general.

I feel compelled to add the fact that during my departure from THP I probably burnt some bridges and said or did things that are regrettable and I apologize, like I said, life handed me some lemons and I didn’t nor was I capable of making lemonade At the time.

Thanks
Marc you know the foundation of this place better than most. Welcome back, dive in where it's comfortable and have fun. THP is better with TrouBum hanging around. Let me know if I can do anything for you and remember #GodSaveTheQueen

Thanks
Welcome back, dude!

Thanks
I heart you.

I’m glad you’re playing again.

Welcome back to THP and to the game!

Welcome back dude!!

Welcome back to THP

Cheers, friend! Glad things are smoothing out for you.

Hey bro, some fun rounds back in the day. Can’t wait to catch up with you.

Formerly troyefl

Thanks
A legend returns!! Welcome back buddy, we've missed you and the place is better than ever!

I recognize that name! Welcome back!!

Welcome back buddy.

Howdy

Welcome back!

@Trout Bum welcome back friend! My question to you now is for your swing rhythm thought...did you change it to May God Save the King?

Welcome back Trout!!! Great to see you doing well and back!!!

Back