CONTEST Goal #2 Unlocked: SeeMore M7 Tour, Hogan GS53 Max, and RARE THP Headcovers!

Mine are Grown and Gone, tending toothier own this night, but wish i had your problems dealing with little ones again.....

Mine are Grown and Gone, tending toothier own this night, but wish i had your problems dealing with little ones again.....

You and me both. My youngest is here but she is 19 and a sophomore in college. The other two flew the coup years ago. Definitely miss them being young.

I appreciate those who showed patience, I adore your excitement, but life got a little nuts tonight with ANOTHER sub 6 year old in the house.

Without further ado....

The winner is....

Are you ready?

@Snowman

Shoot me a PM dude with your addy, that’s one hell of a win! (y)

I appreciate those who showed patience, I adore your excitement, but life got a little nuts tonight with ANOTHER sub 6 year old in the house.

Without further ado....

The winner is....

Are you ready?

@Snowman

Shoot me a PM dude with your addy, that’s one hell of a win! (y)
Awesome. Well deserved!

I want to win just to see my wife's lovely face when a package of great golf gear shows up. The initial look she will give me is "Now what the heck did he buy!".

Then I can tell her it cost nothing.

I've already told numerous peeps how awesome of a community this place is. Some don't believe me and others comment how awesome it sounds.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Real Talk. My wife doesn't believe me any longer I don't think when I get free stuff and say I won a contest or have a secret Santa.

Congrats

Congrats!

Congrats!!! What a haul.

3 year old and a 1 year old. Got lucky and both were down before 8.
Must be the daycare, my son is delirious if you keep him up past 7 🤣

Congrats @Snowman great win! Happy New Year!!

haha, I put finished putting my 5 year old to bed.

Party time.
man I only wish my daughter ever went to bed that early. Props to you guys!

Back