Gogogo Sport VPro GS24 Laser Rangefinder Review

Ordered at 10 arrived before 2. Amazon logistics, wow! USPS, UPS and FEDEX ground, are you paying attention!?!?

thanks to JB and thp for getting me to try out a new product and spend more money !!;)(y):ROFLMAO:
I got one in the cart right now, just haven’t clicked check out yet.

Lost my range finder a month ago. I primarily rely on my watch which works 90% of the time. But I have definitely had a few moments where I would have liked to know exact yardage or my watch was dead or I forgot it and would have like to know exact. At $80 I feel like I can miss. Just ordered one.

wow, crazy price point for what sounds like a relatively solid device

Nice review, and incredible price-point! That case sure looks like a name brand besides the logo.

A friend of mine (beginner golfer) bought one of these and is very happy with it (don't know if it's the current version or an older model). He's had it for probably close to a year and it's held up fine so far. I haven't had the chance to mess with it yet, but his yardages agree with my Bushnell when we've both shot targets.

I like seeing cost friendly gadgets that help people on a tighter budget still enjoy their hobbies.. sounds like a good entry level laser

I normally use my Garmin S60, but recently bought one of the cheap laser rangefinders from Amazon for instances when I need an exact yardage to a particular spot (e.g. for a punch out).

The one I bought was branded Bozily. I also saw the Gogogo one reviewed here and had considered it as well, but pulled the trigger on Bozily because it was $10 cheaper. There are a ton of rangefinders with slope -- with various strange sounding brand names -- within the $70-100 price range. All made in China. All of similar quality (or lack thereof?), I'd guess.

I'm not a huge fan of buying cheap disposable items. But with 80% of the functionality of a Bushnell at only 20% of the price, I guess you can't go wrong?

Nice review JB! I've had a hard time pulling the trigger on a $500 range finder..... and since I've already started a collection of 'low priced' range finders, I'll give this one a go too! In adding this one to the collection, I'm pretty sure I could have purchased that $500 range finder about 3 range finder purchases ago.... oh well

Last night the wife, daughter and I took a walk on the beach. Wife’s I-watch said we went 3.7 miles. Daughters Garman said 3.5. My cheap China watch said 3.4. I’m tired regardless of whose right.I don’t care what name my range finder has on it. Just want it to work.

This is right up my alley and meets my criteria of cheap and usable.

Question - how would one use this to measure the distance to a dogleg? I always have trouble with those and either push my shot through the turn or wind up way short and screw up my shot.

Question - how would one use this to measure the distance to a dogleg? I always have trouble with those and either push my shot through the turn or wind up way short and screw up my shot.

It will be tough with any laser in that aspect. Although normally from where the dogleg is, the pin is not necessarily the appropriate target due to distance.

It's in the cart. Got to finish the deal. Darn I can be cheap.

It will be tough with any laser in that aspect. Although normally from where the dogleg is, the pin is not necessarily the appropriate target due to distance.
Ok cool. I think I'm going to get one anyway.(y)

This thing is great! Used it with slope at the range easy clear, where have you been all my life. I shout flags all were a few us shorter than claimed and several yards shorter with slope!

Once on an orange traffic cone, actually two very close together, i was getting different readings, but tried a few times then it cleared up.

thanks for the review JB!

It's on the way. Thanks JB for the tip on the $10 off coupon.

If you are on the fence - get this product. I am sold. used it for today's round. A player I was paired with used his nikon (?) from Costco. We got exactly the same number about 3 times and within 1 yard or 2 on several other comparisons. Mine reported faster too - No idea if I have steadier hands or what.

I cannot see ever using my GPS devise again. As I got to know (so to speak) this gogogo laser - it just got easier and easier, and the details were clear and based on my club choices very accurate - it was always 'fuzzy' with the gps - I had no idea how different the numbers were in comparison.

The 2 best things I have gotten this year - my Alphard wheels and this laser.

Clubs have been super - and I really love them - gosh nearly all clubs but these 2 devices allow you to dial it in and also stay fit.

Life is Gooooood.

For a rough distance, I'll find a tree or something near the dogleg, guesstimate the distance between there and where I want my shot to land and add/subtract that from the measurement. Or if you're lucky/unlucky enough to have a group playing in front of you that are near the dogleg, shoot one of their carts.

If there's nothing good for the laser to reflect off of, you're pretty much SOL. Sometimes you can just shoot the ground out there and get a measurement, but it's hit or miss.

For those interested in picking one of these up, if you order straight from the company, here is a coupon code for you.

THP10OFF

It is good for 10% off.

I’m in along with a friend

Attachments

• 15BB1E61-811E-41D4-AF45-9EDD1C20FF6A.jpeg
    15BB1E61-811E-41D4-AF45-9EDD1C20FF6A.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 14
A decent laser for around a C-note might be of interest as a first DMD for someone on a budget, or maybe one to use as a “travel” laser. For that money it stings a whole lot less if it gets lifted out of your travel bag or left behind somewhere.
I was kind of thinking this myself. A buddy of mine has lost 1 or 2 rangefinders this year. He's getting ready to move to a golf cart neighborhood and buy a cart so I may tell him to buy one of these to go on his bag and he can leave the high end on on his cart. This one also wouldn't be a bad one to have just for a back up.

Hopefully they received a bad unit or they have no idea how to use a range finder and are picking up trees behind the flag.

Screenshot_20210809-170654_Chrome.jpg

Playing friend just picked one up for his birthday. I will provide some feedback next week when i use his.

This. Tool. Is. Awesome.

i can’t see using a GPS ever again.

it’s easy, clear and within a yard of other devices (comps on course).

Hopefully they received a bad unit or they have no idea how to use a range finder and are picking up trees behind the flag.

View attachment 9021258
Amazon reviews make me lose my faith in humanity. They're almost as bad as YouTube comments. I'm also convinced that a lot of the negative reviews are left by sockpuppet accounts created by their competitors, or people loyal to other brands.

I love the irony of 'inaccurate' being spelled inaccurately. :ROFLMAO:

Back