CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would take either team to be blessed to partake in the Morgan Cup one more time. Deep down inside I have loyalty to Team Paradise!!!

Official Entry:

I am a simple man. I love golf, people and making memories with friends new and old.

I’m getting pretty excited. Full details of the Morgan Cup should be out in a couple of weeks and before that we will have another participant.

As a THP new member, I'm looking to play in the Morgan Cup and to engage with this terrific group.
Welcome to THP, man. Grab a nice drink and stick around.(y)

After getting a taste for my first THP event I definitely want more! Here's my entry:

It's the freakin' Morgan Cup! Nothing more needs to be said. Seriously, it's the pinnacle of golf!

Is this golden ticket for a free entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m getting pretty excited. Full details of the Morgan Cup should be out in a couple of weeks and before that we will have another participant.
Another member of Team Hackers let's goooooooooooooooooooo!

Is this golden ticket for a free entry?

No. Per the first post there are costs associated with this ticket.

While we give Over 20 free trips a year here and even more coming next year, this golden ticket is an opportunity to skip the line and get into something that is desired by so many.

Although like all of our events the last 12 months, the cost doesn’t come close to what is covered, but we want to continue with that and make them the most unbelievable opportunities that exist in golf.

No. Per the first post there are costs associated with this ticket.

While we give Over 20 free trips a yearhere and even more coming next year, this golden ticket is an opportunity to skip the line and get into an event that is desired by so many.

Although like all of our events the last 12 months, the cost doesn’t come close to what is covered, but we want to continue with that and make them the most unbelievable opportunities that exist in golf.

Got ya, was not sure so thought I would ask. Value of THP events has never been questioned

You have probably seen a lot of posts discussing it, but now you can win a THP Golden Ticket that can give automatic entry into an experience to remember forever. What is it?

A full bag of 13 clubs from Cobra Golf
Apparel Scripting from PUMA Golf
Footwear from PUMA Golf
Accessories, Bag and so much more.

Multiple rounds of team golf in Utah (Course TBA)
Dates: May 15-17th

View attachment 8913165

Rules: You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to enter this contest. THP Experiences are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique events filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Enter
Post in 20 words or less, why you want to play in this experience, get a bag full of equipment and a ton more.

That's it. Then sit back for a few days, jump into some conversations on the forum and see if you are the winner of that shiny ticket above.

View attachment 8913164

Good luck everybody and we look forward to seeing who will be joining in on the fun.
There are costs associated for entry into the Morgan Cup
Official Entry:
After a 30 year hiatus, Golf is my thing, and I would love the chance to play with some THPers. :love:

Last edited:

This is one event that I’ve not had the fortune of being selected for. These dates don’t work bc of soccer season, but no doubt these two captains will have their teams ready to have some fun and play a little golf along the way. Good luck to all who enter.

Official Entry:

I know it's going to be a great time with good people at an amazing place with incredible equipment.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Late to the party.
Sorry... life's kicking me in the butt.

Entry:
Bio Cell, F7, currently F9. All been in my bag. Long time Cobra enthusiast. No need to play anything else.

Awesome clubs, team bonding and someone to pick out my clothes, just makes me feel warm inside. Love you mom!

The mom call out in the entry. I love it.

For me, the Morgan Cup starts as an individual competition that turns into a team event and lasting relationships.

To be picked for anything related to THP would be amazing but the Morgan cup takes the cake. Great friendships.

To be picked for anything related to THP would be amazing but the Morgan cup takes the cake. Great friendships.

Dont forget your 2020 Albatross Club for the entry to count. Details in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back