JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some live in golf communities. Others live in cart communities. This will be a thread to share.

Latest, Arrow visited Ace Hardware today haha.

IMG_2191.jpeg

ARROW!!

Lila loves her golf cart rides more than I do.
IMG_0351.jpeg

• Admin
Are they? He told me you told him they are ok there, and you have done it before.
He did say that.
Don't listen to him, he is just talking nonsense.
He even told me how to go.

Doggos must love good cart rides, like a car ride with 360* open windows

We can ride our "approved" electric only carts all around our neighborhood, and on the courses if you pay a crazy trail fee for the courses, but do not take them out from the gates onto a major highway. Ticket city.

After spending last week in Florida, I long for an area where I can drive around in a cart. Cart parking at the shops, beach, parks. Just hop in and go. A little jealous of y'all who get to live that life!

He did say that.
Don't listen to him, he is just talking nonsense.
He even told me how to go.
@GolferGal I was messing with you. Have you took a golf cart ride to that neighborhood they are cutting behind yours? It’s huge back there.

@GolferGal I was messing with you. Have you took a golf cart ride to that neighborhood they are cutting behind yours? It’s huge back there.

Haha, I was thinking, I know I have seen golf carts at the Ace before, what is Maynard talking about? 😂

I had to look at a map to see what was going in behind us, and I did not realize the new section was behind us. 🤦‍♀️ And no, we haven't gone back there yet. We need to do that.

Tell me you are from Miami without telling me…

IMG_7789.jpegIMG_7790.jpeg

Arrow out for his Saturday morning Dunkin trip

IMG_5250.jpeg

I’ll take a breakfast wrap.

The last few days we have been doing a lot of golf cart driving. From taking Arrow to the park to just getting out and about on the trails.

Back