Golf pants: belt or no belt?

Do you generally wear golf pants with a belt or without a belt?

• Belt

Votes: 105 94.6%
  • No belt

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Both

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
No belt for golf, yes any other time. I avoid tucking in my shirt at any time unless I am wearing a full button up at work.

unless its sweats - all pants and shorts in life should have a belt.

Are you 80 yr old?

Wear a belt.:ROFLMAO:

2 new dogs..
Walk them 6 miles a day.
Dropped 17 pounds
Belt is now a necessity...

What happened to the single vote for no belt ???

A belt most of the time for me. Some times suspenders, or both. Just depends. Untucked shirts in high temps is the norm out here.

I know a couple of guys who wear bare skin suspenders, with an untucked shirt over their suspenders. I kid them about playing "hillbilly" golf.

Our home course has a posted dress code, as you walk in to pay, but it's rarely enforced.

Always a belt

if tucked then always wear a belt. ALWAYS.

YES!! And that goes for shorts, pants, and jeans. Pajamas/activewear are the only bottoms I can think of not to wear a belt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the leg coverings I have on have belt loops I am wearing a belt.. always..

I tuck my shirt in for golf attire, so always a belt - long pants or shorts. And since discovering the ratchet closure belts a number of years ago, they're all I wear.

Belt, all day long.

Belt is worn if pants/shorts have loops for them.

I have no a$$ so if I don’t wear a belt the pants will come down. Nobody needs to see that. They might get a glimpse of that anyways if I don’t hit it past the forward tees.

See: Sandy Lyle

I have no a$$ so if I don’t wear a belt the pants will come down. Nobody needs to see that. They might get a glimpse of that anyways if I don’t hit it past the forward tees.

ahhh. i see you are a fellow sufferer of the unsightly disease known as noassitol.

In case anyone is wondering why I asked this seemingly crazy question it's because a good friend of mine said he doesn't like wearing belts. He's not a golfer though. Funnily enough, he's a very smartly dressed dude in general. Just doesn't like belts.

I hate tucking in shirts so if I don't have to on the course I may not wear a belt but I'm going to try it without for my first lesson and see what happens. I'll take a belt just in case...

Did I read suspenders?:oops:

What is this, the 1980's?? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

I wear a belt with any pants I wear.

The only pair of pants I wear suspenders is my tuxedo pants.

They were popular in the late 70's, early 80's with suits. I had a couple of pair - I think Dan Rather popularized them - what a fashion magnet. But other than a tux... not any longer.

Yes a belt.

Back