Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
0d585730-5a77-43a7-9534-7d4e1fbc438c.jpg
5d61b5b8-51db-4da1-bdc8-934ebaba2e7f.png
3bc40b69-2e71-427e-ba2d-0550edefef9a.jpg

http://www.golfpride.com/mcc-plus4/...keting&goal=0_52696dac3c-f09a597dbd-127902869
TOUR-PROVEN DESIGN
With 80% usage by Tour players, nobody knows their grip preferences better than Golf Pride. The majority of Tour players build up their grips to reduce tension in their hands. With less tension comes more power and the most powerful swings in the game trust Golf Pride. Now we are bringing this performance preference to you with the new MCC Plus4.

I want to try these. I love NDMC, but I think I'd benefit from the larger lower hand.

I got an email about these last night and am very intrigued, particularly because A) it's a quality grip, and B) they build up the bottom half so I don't have to.

Have one on my driver right now and love it so far.... I am thinking about putting them on my irons for this season!

They are definitely "softer" feeling to the touch.

I was debating between trying these and the Lamkin UTx's. In the end though, I had to go with the UTx's simply because of the deal Lamkin had on them. These do intrigue me as I was a fan of the NDMC's.

Held them in hand at golf galaxy the other day, I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest.

So they're available pre-March 15th?

I really like the current NDMC, but I'm not sure the larger lower portion of these would benefit me or not.

i go with a wrap or two extra on the bottom hand for driver, woods and hybos. i haven't tried these yet and am slowly moving away from the previous model for lamkin.

Held them in hand at golf galaxy the other day, I was a bit underwhelmed to be honest.
Any distinct difference between the previous NDMC?

Any distinct difference between the previous NDMC?

Definitely notice when you first pick on up that the rubber compounds on the upper and lower portions of the grip are softer feeling...

Got an email on these this morning and thought they might be a good grip to try this summer.

Intresting i might have to give these a try some time

I went to Golfsmith to look at these yesterday they have all the standard size grips in stock but none of the mid size grips are in yet. I will pick up a midsize when they come in and give them a try. I always liked the older version but alas arthritis as set in and they are just to hard on the hands. Hoping the softer material in these will work.

Picked up one of these today to try on the 4 iron I have coming in. We'll see how it goes, but they feel really nice.

I thought they felt softer too, in which case I might try. The NDMC cut my tender hands up...

I loved my NDMC but with the heat down here in the summer I was having grip issues with them and switched to the corded Z grip. I wouldn't mind giving one of these a try on my driver though, I actually liked the feel of them.

I thought they felt softer too, in which case I might try. The NDMC cut my tender hands up...

They felt softer, but IMO it wasn't that much. Enough, but not a crazy amount. The NDMC didn't agree with my hands either. The SuperStroke Tx1's are much softer than these

They felt softer, but IMO it wasn't that much. Enough, but not a crazy amount. The NDMC didn't agree with my hands either. The SuperStroke Tx1's are much softer than these

Well I'm currently in love with the iLines, but preparing for a future without then (or contemplating buying about 100 more and stocking up)

Just won a set of these. I typically play my Lamkins as mid-size grips, but based on the Golf Pride measurements, they said go with standard. If I need to build them up a bit, one or two wraps should be sufficient, yes?

Just won a set of these. I typically play my Lamkins as mid-size grips, but based on the Golf Pride measurements, they said go with standard. If I need to build them up a bit, one or two wraps should be sufficient, yes?

Not sure how much time you have, but I will be able to tell you in about a week when I can put the one I got the other day on my new club when it comes in. Unless someone else already has these

These seem very intriguing - I like my Mid-size grips but am thinking these might be good to use on my Woods/Hybrid

3 wraps of masking tape plus the double sided grip tape should be halfway between standard and midsize with a .60 grip/.60 shaft. But with the reduced tapered MCC Plus 4, +3 wraps may mean halfway between standard and midsize for the top hand and closer to midsize for the bottom hand.

It's 6 wraps to build a normal standard grip to a normal midsize (normal = tapered).

Midsize is +1/16" from standard:
gripsizing_zpsabarlgjf.jpg

Back