Golf Shirts: Solid or Pattern

Both!!

Either or as long as it breathes I’m fine with it.

I like solid shirts, they are easier to pair outfits with them.

What makes it a cool pattern? assorted or do you gravitate to stripe/floral/camo/ something different entirely?
Honestly, it's just whatever catches my eye that I think looks cool. I don't gravitate to any particular type of pattern, it's totally spur of the moment.

Solid mostly but will throw in a few stripes. Prints are out of the question for me.

Solids, or maybe something with stripes.

How do you like your golf shirts?

Go with a solid color or do you like patterns and prints, i.e. camo/floral/striped etc.
Solid. I dont do patterns, as a rule.

Generally solids.

I'll wear anything except blocks or horizontal stripes.

I just dont like patterns. I like to keep it simple and understated. I think that I only have 1 polo with patterns and its because its got such a small group of patterns that you cant even really tell until you get up close. It has a repeating pattern that I call, "the Arnold Palmer": its got glasses of tea and lemons.
When we were at Arcadia Bluffs in July, my wife told me that she wanted to buy me something (more like she demanded LOL) and I saw it and though, "well, thats interesting."

How do you like your golf shirts?

Go with a solid color or do you like patterns and prints, i.e. camo/floral/striped etc.

Patterns are okay, solids Definitely - Lateral stripes......never

I like foulard patterns and small tight horizontal stripes. I hate color block.

Because I am a boring dresser. Lol. Most of the print shirts are 100% polyester which I refuse to wear.

more a solid kind of guy. but bought my first stripped this year.

Back