Good Good Shakeup: Signs with Callaway

I'm trying to make sense of the "influencer" and OEM relationships.
I was going to agree and ask if that makes us old. But, then @Gman79 said he's 35 so "it's [not] all young subscribers", and, well, there's no need to ask anymore.

I was going to agree and ask if that makes us old. But, then @Gman79 said he's 35 so "it's [not] all young subscribers", and, well, there's no need to ask anymore.
but a number my friend... I'm definitely not as young as I once was

Influencers are the new name for spokesperson(s).
It's no different to me than how Ed McMahon was for Publish Clearing House.
This might date me a little bit.

I think people are using influencer wrong. These guys are more content creators. The hustle is real, they have had to do a lot to get there.

I think people are using influencer wrong. These guys are more content creators. The hustle is real, they have had to do a lot to get there.
they literally film multiple things at a time. have to lineup guests schedules work podcasts and golf ... they live a busy schedule

they literally film multiple things at a time. have to lineup guests schedules work podcasts and golf ... they live a busy schedule
Yeah, you can regularly spot a match going on off camera regularly that shows up somewhere else a few days later..

Trent is not natural at all.
In saying this, he's a head case too.
He's more than capable of shooting under 90.
Doesn't help they go to very difficult courses and play very long tees.i think for the sake of views, they don't really want him to break 90.

Have to queue this one up now.....

1675096099483.png

I recently watched some good good youtube videos for the first time. I don't care about their partnership with Callaway or the influencer debate. But I do appreciate quality content, and these guys have some great golf content. They are fun with a nice clean focus on golf and golf friendships. I'm a fan.

Watching the Grant & Micah pro am videos (front 9 on Grant channel & back 9 on Micah channel) from Torrey. My biggest take away is that Peter Malnati is just an awesome guy and perfect pro to be paired with. He’s best part of back 9 video by far.

This video is hilarious they haven't slept

For @Canadan @templeton80 and any other joggers fans Micah and primo are giving away a ton of joggers

For @Canadan @templeton80 and any other joggers fans Micah and primo are giving away a ton of joggers

I watched that. DO I need more joggers?? :unsure::unsure: I feel like I do.. It is funny, I have been talking up Primo for a few years now. I like their stuff.

I think this format is brilliant.

I think this format is brilliant.

I watched this yesterday and thought the same. Adds another element of strategy. You probably get a lot of the same for each hole (eg., alt shot on par 3s), but still would be fun.

Back