Good Good Shakeup: Signs with Callaway

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Micah and Grant left

Micah was obvious but didn’t know Grant would leave. Then again haven’t watched a video in quite awhile

What’s the backstory on Micah leaving?

I haven’t watched the video so they may say something different, but him pursuing a pro career was the original reason

They won't go too much into it, just that Micah and Grant both want to do their own brand. These guys were like there was no blow out or fight but they started out with, "because of legal reasons."

These guys are in their 20's and life is happening to them. Grant and Matt just got engaged and Micah is married. I think Garrett needs Luke Kwon to stay or get a better golfer in or he won't grow as a golfer.

I haven’t watched the video so they may say something different, but him pursuing a pro career was the original reason
I don’t know anything about these guys, but I can say for certain that sponsorships played a role. Multiple companies

I don’t know anything about these guys, but I can say for certain that sponsorships played a role. Multiple companies
Interesting since Mizuno just had grant and Garret on. I know Micah was trying to do his pro thing and was with cobra not sure if he still is.

Micah is sponsored by Cobra and Grant by Mizuno so that’s for sure an interesting wrinkle to everything. And probably why they use the “legal reasons” reason so often

Interesting since Mizuno just had grant and Garret on. I know Micah was trying to do his pro thing and was with cobra not sure if he still is.
Micah jumped out and did the Tee Box app so he is involved there. I think Micah also does some coffee stuff.

Micah is sponsored by Cobra and Grant by Mizuno so that’s for sure an interesting wrinkle to everything. And probably why they use the “legal reasons” reason so often
Matt is Cobra and Garrett is Mizuno as well. Micah I believe was around for the start of the apparel brand and Grant was not so not sure how them being involved with that prevents other sponsorships. Not sure it is completely OEM related.

Matt is Cobra and Garrett is Mizuno as well. Micah I believe was around for the start of the apparel brand and Grant was not so not sure how them being involved with that prevents other sponsorships. Not sure it is completely OEM related.
Matt is takomo I thought with bubbie

Micah jumped out and did the Tee Box app so he is involved there. I think Micah also does some coffee stuff.
Micah has been doing a ton with Busta jack also

Good Good is excellent, a great watch, truly, I’m bummed.

Stephen is with takomo. Matt is Cobra and is still on the webpage.
Ahh Stephen and bubbie that's it. So Matt and Micah cobra, grant and Garret Mizuno.

Ahh Stephen and bubbie that's it. So Matt and Micah cobra, grant and Garret Mizuno.
And Luke Kwon is Callaway. Not sure if Luke is a permanent member as he is on KF I believe

And Luke Kwon is Callaway. Not sure if Luke is a permanent member as he is on KF I believe
Think he is just a regular guest.

Good Good is excellent, a great watch, truly, I’m bummed.
I think they are in a tough spot now as they are the most popular US golf YT influencers. They have improved their product a lot over the last couple of years and they need to continue to grow. I mean Barstool golf (Fore Play) is under 300k and they have TM money helping them out. They have some strong personalities which you need for hour long course vlogs but they also need to show some pretty descent golf. Losing 2 of the best players hurts and it will hurt Garrett the most as he doesn't have competition with Steve, Bubbie, or Matt. Matt also hurt his back and got engaged so he is going to have other entanglements.

I think they are in a tough spot now as they are the most popular US golf YT influencers. They have improved their product a lot over the last couple of years and they need to continue to grow. I mean Barstool golf (Fore Play) is under 300k and they have TM money helping them out. They have some strong personalities which you need for hour long course vlogs but they also need to show some pretty descent golf. Losing 2 of the best players hurts and it will hurt Garrett the most as he doesn't have competition with Steve, Bubbie, or Matt. Matt also hurt his back and got engaged so he is going to have other entanglements.
Totally agree. Tooooootally.

I’ve never heard of these guys 🤷🏻‍♂️ then again I’m not a YouTube guy.

Back