Good Good Shakeup: Signs with Callaway

Rickie gonna be on Good Good channel and Keegan on Bob Does Sports. This influencer thing has really picked up.

1674162586583.png
1674162612257.png

I just started watching GG, honestly I enjoy watching them play just as much as I enjoy watching PGAT or LIV.

I would like to hear @Vosh68 ’s thoughts on this.
I have thoughts… haha
But no, the experiences I had with Good Good guys (mostly Garrett and Grant) have been nothing but positive. I understand their move and why it’s happening from both parties. Wish them the best, and love that we were the OG crew jumping on board!

I have thoughts… haha
But no, the experiences I had with Good Good guys (mostly Garrett and Grant) have been nothing but positive. I understand their move and why it’s happening from both parties. Wish them the best, and love that we were the OG crew jumping on board!
curious if you can weigh in... did Grant try to keep relationship with Mizuno or was this a company decision without good good?

This is interesting!

Crazy, he was literally sponsored by cobra for like 4 months. Also, really?? Tiger, Rory, Micah?? lolol

This is interesting!

People have been messaging me about this today. Surprising maybe. Probably a good get for TM? It's unfortunate the Cobra thing didn't work out. Would have been fun to see him playing their new stuff.

I just watched the fitting at the Callaway performance center they had. Pretty cool

Just my thought. Garrett and Luke Kwon are equivalent to Micah and Grant as far as abilities. Garrett is still the most camera ready of the 4.

I don't know if Micah and Grant are going to work with the Fore Play guys but that would be equivalent to Steve, Bubbie, Matt. I think watching Bubbie get better is way more entertaining than watching Trent get better.

Just my thought. Garrett and Luke Kwon are equivalent to Micah and Grant as far as abilities. Garrett is still the most camera ready of the 4.

I don't know if Micah and Grant are going to work with the Fore Play guys but that would be equivalent to Steve, Bubbie, Matt. I think watching Bubbie get better is way more entertaining than watching Trent get better.

Trent could be way better if he would smoke about a pound of pot. That swing looks so stiff. My back and knees hurt just watching it.

Trent could be way better if he would smoke about a pound of pot. That swing looks so stiff. My back and knees hurt just watching it.
Trent is not natural at all.
In saying this, he's a head case too.
He's more than capable of shooting under 90.

Trent is not natural at all.
In saying this, he's a head case too.
He's more than capable of shooting under 90.
I dunno, I could forgive most of his full shots but his putting stroke looks like Tim Tebow throwing a football.

I guess it would be better said that his own self belief is low. Frankie is more excited for him than he is for himself .

Last edited:
Bob Does Sports to Callaway!

1674578443468.png

Bob Does Sports to Callaway!

View attachment 9152662
just saw this as well! amazing Callaway gets the two biggest IMHO... they were stealth in bag for drivers at least...

this is the future of golf TBH... I think I watch them more than PGA

Look at that shade in the caption. :ROFLMAO:

Back