Good Good Shakeup: Signs with Callaway

I am a turd, but you have the least interesting influencer front and center there. That's not great in any way.

Makes me wanna to start my own YouTube golf channel...lol!
I'll be your first guest! it's a crowded market as my YouTube recommendations are golfers... COVID story that doesn't get talked about... golf and a GoPro ...go film and create a channel.

I am a turd, but you have the least interesting influencer front and center there. That's not great in any way.
who are you referencing? Micah?

who are you referencing? Micah?

Yea. He's ok in a group setting, but somehow somehow manages to compete with Kyle Berkshire in lack of entertainment value. Grant really isn't that good solo either, but at least he's really cheery.

Yea. He's ok in a group setting, but somehow somehow manages to compete with Kyle Berkshire in lack of entertainment value. Grant really isn't that good solo either, but at least he's really cheery.
Im going to say that GM golf with Garret and Grant was the best combo. I'm not a fan of Micah's stuff and he might struggle solo.

Im going to say that GM golf with Garret and Grant was the best combo. I'm not a fan of Micah's stuff and he might struggle solo.

Yea, those two really made some great content.

I hope these signings don't turn for worse with forced enjoyment of Callaway players.

I hope these signings don't turn for worse with forced enjoyment of Callaway players.
That is a very good statement that I never thought of.

That is a very good statement that I never thought of.
I understand it had to be done but that good good with Cally players was 85% bad for the channel

I don't think you need all of the stable playing with the Good Good guys or Bob Does Sports. My favorite collabs so far have been with Max Homa (not Callaway) and Xander. The younger guys seem perfect for this. I would also love to see the women destroy a Steve, Bubbie, and Matt scramble. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think you need all of the stable playing with the Good Good guys or Bob Does Sports. My favorite collabs so far have been with Max Homa (not Callaway) and Xander. The younger guys seem perfect for this. I would also love to see the women destroy a Steve, Bubbie, and Matt scramble. :ROFLMAO:
agree xander was good, but some of the guys were either not in the moment or shy on camera, which made it seems like the guys were artificially amping up the content.

either way a new chapter for the guys I am follow...

agree xander was good, but some of the guys were either not in the moment or shy on camera, which made it seems like the guys were artificially amping up the content.

either way a new chapter for the guys I am follow...
I also think we have to remember that the video with the pros at Kierland was multiple days and who knows what else the players were doing. There was a lot of filming going on that is why they played the same hole 75 times. Take into account the Rickie content that he did with Good Good (another favorite) and you can see how much more relaxed he was because that was his day. He didn't have to get to another shoot.

I'm trying to make sense of the "influencer" and OEM relationships. I understand the followers and all of that, but from an ROI perspective, I just dont see how this translates to $$. The demo doesn't have the disposable income to make any meaningful purchasing decisions.

I'm trying to make sense of the "influencer" and OEM relationships. I understand the followers and all of that, but from an ROI perspective, I just dont see how this translates to $$. The demo doesn't have the disposable income to make any meaningful purchasing decisions.

But their parents do

I also think we have to remember that the video with the pros at Kierland was multiple days and who knows what else the players were doing. There was a lot of filming going on that is why they played the same hole 75 times. Take into account the Rickie content that he did with Good Good (another favorite) and you can see how much more relaxed he was because that was his day. He didn't have to get to another shoot.
that Xander and Rickie might have been my favorites... other than Bryson and Grant playing. pretty good stuff..

I think your demo might be too small...

But their parents do
but that is making assumptions parents are going to drop $$ no? Again I am not against the partnerships, I just don't see how it translates to profits.

but that is making assumptions parents are going to drop $$ no? Again I am not against the partnerships, I just don't see how it translates to profits.
I'm 35 and I watch/subscribe.... so are all my buddies. I don't think it's all young subscribers.

It is - but that is really no different than making an assumption you or I would be dropping $.

Parents spend $ on their kids - Birthdays, Christmas, etc. also to just fund their hobbies.

I'm 35 and I watch/subscribe.... so are all my buddies. I don't think it's all young subscribers.

And that is probably the disconnect. I am 48 and see some entertainment value, it's not must watch TV for me.

It is - but that is really no different than making an assumption you or I would be dropping $.

Parents spend $ on their kids - Birthdays, Christmas, etc. also to just fund their hobbies.
This makes a little more sense. I guess until we know how the contracts are structured we have to assume both sides are benefiting.

Golfers can pitch anything!

The only one of these youtubers that I typically watch is Bob Does Sports. I have a feeling that with the signing with Callaway that their content will soon become stale. I am not sure that Callaway will want them releasing videos like the Fireball challenge and we'll see if they begin censoring out the f-bombs. It is neat seeing them play with pros once in a while, but I don't think I want a steady diet of it.

Back