Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just off the thumbnail is this a good look or who comes off better Cobra? TM?
IMG_1436.jpeg

Just seems odd to me to have a player of your ball decked out in Cobra/Puma clothing 😆. On top of that he’s playing Cobra clubs seems like a nice boost for Cobra with no effort added.

Considering I can barely see the logo on the ball I'd say Cobra/Puma is getting the better end of the stick here haha

That’s a very weird predicament. Considering he’s using everything Cobra, I’d say it’s a better look for them. Why not use someone like Scheffler or Morikawa?

That’s a very weird predicament. Considering he’s using everything Cobra, I’d say it’s a better look for them. Why not use someone like Scheffler or Morikawa?
Because Scottie Scheffler doesn't play a TaylorMade ball.

It’s a wash.

yeah i don’t see any real winner

good advertising for Cobra/Puma

Interesting. Does he have a ball deal with TM?

This just makes me want to buy that hat....

Because they don't play the ball

Is anyone outside of the lunatic fringe going to even notice the Cobra/Puma and TM? 🤷‍♂️

All I see is that his hat is on crooked..

Realized Scheffler didn’t but I thought Morikawa did?
You are right about Morikawa he plays TP5, I thought he was a Titleist guy too. I don't know why not him or Rory even

You are right about Morikawa he plays TP5, I thought he was a Titleist guy too. I don't know why not him or Rory even
Rory would be the best bet. Longest guy on tour and uses both ball and driver

I think TMAG comes off a lot better. We know he gained 6 yards with the ball, but we are left to guess how many yards he gained due to the hat.

Definitely a nice free product placement for Cobra / Puma Golf

Back