CONTEST GraniteRoost's Srixon Z585 Driver Giveaway

Super excited about the zx7 irons and utility after seeing the txg review! Having a steeper swing the v sole just works for me and this seems like the best version yet! I am a xv ball guy. I like yellow balls and prefer the srixon color.

The new Srixon ZX5 irons have really caught my eye and are something i'd love to try out. With winter just about here in MA I like playing the Srixon soft feel golf balls during these times.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Congratulations @OldeDude - you are a winner! Send me a PM with your address and I'll get this out the door. Enjoy!

Z585.png

Fun contest. Congrats @OldeDude! Hopefully this had you launching it like a young dude!

damn. I was only 8 numbers off. lol. Congrats @OldeDude. And again wonderful holiday gesture @GraniteRoost!!!!

Wow, what can I say? Thanks @GraniteRoost , your generosity is overwhelming! It's going to be fun seeing if this driver can kick the TEE EXS out of the bag, and I'll give it every chance. I'll probably get some remarks from the guys I play with, for carrying two drivers for a while, but they're getting used to me having an extra club every now and again when I'm testing something.

I'll probably start a new thread when it arrives to report on the progress, and thanks again.

@OldeDude you are most welcome - have fun with it!

Well done Oldedude, and good on you Graniteroost for doing this.

Congrats!!

I’ve never hit any Srixon clubs but have always wanted to hit their irons. They are always beautiful.
I play the Srixon z Star yellow ball during the fall and winter. It’s a great ball and need something you can see with all the leaves.

Congrats!

Thanks for the cool giveaway!
1. I’m excited for the ZX5 irons due to their forgiveness plus the forged feel.
2. I game the Srixon Z Star ball that I stock up on during their BOGO sale yearly. I like this ball because it is soft feeling, and it spins well on the green. I get good distances with it too.
I currently game the Srixon 565 driver from 2016, and it has been great!

Last edited:
Hey THP! I'm fortunate to have won a new ZX Utility from Srixon and The OffCourse Podcast this week. I would like to pass along more Srixon excitement, and am announcing this contest where you can win my Srixon Z585 driver (that I ALSO won last season - right here on THP!).

My final test comments on the Z585 - This is a badass driver! It went immediately in my bag last August, and remains a favorite of mine. It is fast, forgiving, looks great, and sounds awesome! In particular, this is really easy to launch, it's very consistent across the face and in hitting the same flight window, and has a dreamy lower-spin profile that doesn't fall through the floor. As an added bonus, this genuine GraniteRoost collectible is provided with the entire collection of tee paint and ball marks still on the face from its last weekend in play... Dropping Bombs at The Graphite Challenge at PGA National last November! 😜

To enter, post in this thread:

1) Which new 2021 Srixon product are you most excited to try - and why.
2) Your favorite Srixon Golf Ball - and what you love about it.

This contest will run through Thursday. Thanks everyone!

View attachment 8977137View attachment 8977136View attachment 8977138View attachment 8977139View attachment 8977140
The new Z 585 irons look awesome! I also like the Z star tour balls.

Congrats on the win

Would love to try out the ZX utility iron to fill the gap between my hybrids and irons.

Like the Q-Star Tour 3 balls. Have great feel for me with good distance as well.
Thanks so much for having the giveaway!

So the driver showed up last night, thanks again @GraniteRoost , this thing looks great, and your amazing generosity is very much appreciated! :drinks:

I'll get it out and hit it sometime this week, but really need to put a different shaft in it. I usually hit drivers with "Regular" shafts (5.5, F3, etc), I can do okay with some "Stiff" shafts, but this "Extra-Stiff" is surely going to be a bit much for me. Right now I'm thinking I'll put a UST Elements Chrome 6 F3 in it and see how that works. :thumb:

So the driver showed up last night, thanks again @GraniteRoost , this thing looks great, and your amazing generosity is very much appreciated! :drinks:

I'll get it out and hit it sometime this week, but really need to put a different shaft in it. I usually hit drivers with "Regular" shafts (5.5, F3, etc), I can do okay with some "Stiff" shafts, but this "Extra-Stiff" is surely going to be a bit much for me. Right now I'm thinking I'll put a UST Elements Chrome 6 F3 in it and see how that works. :thumb:
Well done, all around!! Have fun with this!!

Back