GrayBull Golf Course

Is it weird to think a venue could be THP Golden Ticket worthy? I don't mean to offend any of the awesome manufacturers, but I suddenly feel like a place could be worth cashing that in.

Meagan Good No GIF by Harlem

Say again? What is happening here?

Maybe drop some info on WGP today?

The Morgan cup here and hackers get their revenge? Or JD cements his legacy?

The Morgan cup here and hackers get their revenge? Or JD cements his legacy?
The Morgan Cup will not be played out here.
The cost and pace would be absolutely insane.

The Morgan Cup will not be played out here.
The cost and pace would be absolutely insane.
Worse than dormie?

Worse than dormie?
Yes, but similar. Those two change cost structures next year and there is no way we could do a large event there. It would cost almost 40k just in our costs alone.

Yes, but similar. Those two change cost structures next year and there is no way we could do a large event there. It would cost almost 40k just in our costs alone.
jeebus..

FWIW, hosting events anywhere isnt that far off from that. But 40% higher across the board is a harder thing to pull off.

anyone else catch that only the large events aren't feasible here... get's the ponder going....

Really looking forward to THPs first pictures of this place. Seems like it’s going to be a special one for sure!

Cottage coming together. I don't know if I'll ever get to play it but I remain really excited for this first coming to what used to be my backyard.

Okay GrayBull
You got me.

You’re killing us!
Hahah, I dont mean to...Much.

But the course is only going to be open for roughly 3 months next year.
With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.

With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
Wow! That's really interesting and exciting!

Wanting to get better, eh? Smells like GolfTec will be involved and I’m here for it!

Now this is interesting. Don't we all want to get better? I know I do.

Huge nugget. I think I have a guess.
Ho. Lee. Crap.

Back