GrayBull Golf Course

Hahah, I dont mean to...Much.

But the course is only going to be open for roughly 3 months next year.
With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
The catch caught me. Just anxiously awaiting more details as they come out.

Do you have any prelim plans to go out there for a scout/recon trip after the opening date?

With six cottages on site. Its not going to be easy. Its going to be expensive as f**k.
But myself and a wonderful partner think THPers are worth it....There will be a catch and people are going to need to want to get better.
Excited Bill Murray GIF

Yeah. I just looked at what i think it might be. I guess we're on the same page. That's tough.
I’m reconsidering my initial guess now

Now this is interesting. Don't we all want to get better? I know I do.
You would think so.
Sadly that is not always the case and that is okay too.

But when tools are provided to do so, and they fail to get used, it puts us in a tough position.
So we are going to have some requirements

You would think so.
Sadly that is not always the case and that is okay too.

But when tools are provided to do so, and they fail to get used, it puts us in a tough position.
So we are going to have some requirements
I think I know what it is…. Sad for me but happy for the lucky participants!!!

well, now i'm confused and excited.

edit: nm, i forgot something changed.

Last edited:
🙋‍♂️

Interested and confused. Hmmmmm

I can't wait to hear more. I definitely want to get better.

And we can openly say that if it happens, and people just want to go to the course, this will not be the event. It must be followed through with or they will get a bill in the mail 🤣🤣

And we can openly say that if it happens, and people just want to go to the course, this will not be the event. It must be followed through with or they will get a bill in the mail 🤣🤣
I don't think looking forward to the course is necessarily a bad thing, but message received!
😁

Ooooh call me intrigued and I dig this!

Love that!

Well this is game changing material right here!

Sign Me Up Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

Going to be interesting trying to get there. Closest airport is what? Lincoln? Denver?

Back