Great Coffee From A THPer - Jumping Trout Coffee Preview

How did I miss this? I'm glad they sell whole beans so I usually use afrench press when I'm not pressed for time. One order coming up.

Got the coffee today. I haven't tried it yet, but will tomorrow. It smells great.

Came home to a box on my front step with my order. Didn't even have to open the box and I could smell the coffee beans. Smells phenomenal and cannot wait to try this tomorrow!

Order placed today. Can't wait to give it a try.

We have a great group of regulars that come in to the shop for Coffee on a daily basis. I've been talking this up a good bit, can't wait to share it with them.

We have a great group of regulars that come in to the shop for Coffee on a daily basis. I've been talking this up a good bit, can't wait to share it with them.

I can't wait for you to try it Ryan, it's pretty good.

The story and the packaging almost make me want to try it. And I absolutely do not like coffee. Will order some for my wife though that is a coffee drinker.

Got to try the Jumping Trout Roast this morning and it was absolutely fantastic. Like others have said, no bitterness in the after taste and just thoroughly enjoyed the coffee this morning. Can't wait to try the others that I ordered!

I have to jump on this, that dark roast sounds really good.

Gonna give this a go very shortly. Worth bumping out my usual grind.

Just ordered me a bag of Black beat reserve, looking forward to drinking once it arrives.

I really couldn't decide which one of the four to try...so one of each on it's way to Albany. Can't wait to give it a try. Thanks Marc!

Thanks guys I'm traveling on business til Friday morning g but it should get shipped tomorrow or friday.

Just saw this thread. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my wife is, so I'll have to order her a bag. Any suggestions on which blend to try first since I know literally nothing about coffee?

Just saw this thread. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my wife is, so I'll have to order her a bag. Any suggestions on which blend to try first since I know literally nothing about coffee?

It really depends. If she's a Starbucks drinker I'd say the smoky mountain roast would be a little better suited, it's just not as bitter. If she's a maxwell house or folders drinker either the jumping trout blend to the black bear reserve would be fine.

Brought some Jumping Trout into the office after I found out my K-Cup thing wouldn't fit in the Keurig model I bought (rant thread worthy), but now my co-workers are wanting to buy more to replace their tub of Folgers. Had my first cup this morning and it tastes great!

Just ordered the Jumping Trout Roast for my lovely wife

Pretty awesome packaging along with the story and background.

Not a big coffee guy, but I would definitely try all of the flavors.

This will be brewed in the AM

714caa56ea4f06ac8f52be1a210bfd12.jpg

Got my bag today. I'll have a whole pot brewed Sunday AM. Perfect timing. The packaging is great.

Incredibly fast shipping.

Oh hell yes.

08a09586cd966fcf676f52bb280727f4.jpg

Starting with Smokey Mountain Roast.

Bag of Black Bear arrived today. You would have thought I ordered from Barney's

Glad everybody has gotten their shipments ok, we had one snafu with shipping an out of country order but got it resolved quickly.

Thanks again everyone.

Back