Gregdrews I am calling you out #THPCallout

Going with a hometown boy. I've seen Greg play some damn good golf and nothing was really on the line. I can only seem him playing better with a little pressure!

Last edited:
Ill pick gregg unless he has to play the old cleveland driver lol

I have to go with my Legacy partner... There's a reason his moniker became a verb. About to get greggdrewsed.

Gonna be a fun one to follow along with!

I have to go with my Legacy partner... There's a reason his moniker became a verb. About to get greggdrewsed.

Gonna be a fun one to follow along with!
If part of the rules were putt with a hybrid Gregg would win quickly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How about the loser pays for Dinner thursday night?

I'm gonna back my boy Shane. Even if he wins he will probably pay for dinner but that won't stop him from putting on a good old fashioned whipping.

Loser buys at Del Frisco Steakhouse?

oh snap, that could get $$$

Going with my dude, Sposey numbers in this one...

2&1 FTW!

Also did someone say Del Friscos? So delish!

Going with my dude, Sposey numbers in this one...

2&1 FTW!

Also did someone say Del Friscos? So delish!

Taking my boy greg on this one!

In one week this match will be going down. Im thinking at this time next week we will be through 6 holes and the match will be AS. I think we both might need a few warmup holes. Cant wait to take Shane down!!

As I sit here and look and ice covered roads, I cant wait to get this match under way.
Win lose or draw we are going to have a blast

In one week this match will be going down. Im thinking at this time next week we will be through 6 holes and the match will be AS. I think we both might need a few warmup holes. Cant wait to take Shane down!!

I'm going to go with Sposey on this this match up, just a hunch.

I am thinking the Apex hybrid is going to be a good investment for this course. Driver may not see a ton of action

I'm going to go with Sposey on this this match up, just a hunch.

I am thinking the Apex hybrid is going to be a good investment for this course. Driver may not see a ton of action

With what I know about you Shane, our games being similar, hitting hybrid off most Par 4's and some Par 5's is NOT a bad thing. Go do work!

Can I make using driver off every tee except par 3s a requirement??

Back